Poll- Did you have sex while unmarried when you were a JW?

by FreeofGuilt 33 Replies latest jw friends

• FreeofGuilt
    FreeofGuilt

I probably was the biggest slut in the KH- Sex before baptized @ 13- Sex after baptism when I was 17. Oral sex about 5 times w/ different guys from the KH-- What can I say, I loved being a rebel, & love sex- I think the elders liked it to because I had to tell them the details (some guy always told), & they would probably get off later- Never was disfellowshipped-- I am a good actress, but I thought the "Holy Spirit" guided them, well NOT because they believed my sobbing- --:-) kristine

• JH
    JH

I'm pure till today

• Makena1
    Makena1

No, but I fantasized a lot as a teen.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Nope, I was a good girl.

• fairy
    fairy

yes, and he wasnt baptised.........only i was and we both got put on private reproof for a few months

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was going to say no but then remembered I did

That was how I got away from my abusive elder/husband

Got DFed for it too

• Aztec
    Aztec

Well, I've never been married and I've had sex a few *ahem* dozen times so I guess the answer is YES!

~Az

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Although they acted as if I was a whore because I had a baby. Thunder and I did nothing except kiss (no frenching even) until we were married in April of 1984 (9 months). We have made up for lost time ever since

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Nope but I made sure I got some when I wasn't one anymore. It only took me 26 years

• Soledad
    Soledad

No. I didn't get married until after I left the WTS. I wanted to badly while I was in though. I think sex factored into my decision to leave quite heavily.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit