2017 Memorial Partakers

by NashvilleTele 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NashvilleTele
    NashvilleTele

When does the number of memorial partakers get released for 2017. I was wondering if the number will surpass 20k

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Interesting that the growth in partakers is roughly the same rate of Americans affected by mental illness.

• NashvilleTele
    NashvilleTele

Yea I remember that talk. That's a whole lot of cray cray

• St George of England
    St George of England

Yearbook 2018 - usually released about January.

I think it's only a matter of time before they stop publishing these figures.

George

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree George, having backed themselves in to a corner with the teaching that only those of the generation that knew someone like Fred Franz are really of the Anointed*, the growing numbers are a huge embarrassment.

(* This Doctrine is known in serious academic theological circles as "The Overlapping Generation Bollocks".)

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Sometimes they announce memorial stats at the annual meeting, so we may find out next weekend. I doubt they're particularly proud of this one, though, so probably not. Reasonable chance we'll find out the total number that attended.

• blondie
  • steve2
    steve2

I wonder if the total memorial attendance topped 20 million this year as it did last year when attendance was just over that "magic" number. Usually the number fluctuates but with an overall upward trend.

• VW.org
    VW.org
    are ‘mentally diseased’, and they seek to infect others with their disloyal teachings

Pot calling the kettle black I say. The rate of people leaving the borg is in proportion to the number of people claiming to be anointed. Interesting times.

• Bell
    Bell

I was a witness myself and I left 5 years ago. Since then I have been thinking of going back, but every time I do, I read about what’s wrong with the organization and that helps me.

I speak English and french but my friends who are still witnesses do not speak English.

I have been able to find information that are credible and accessible. JW.facts has been quiet helpful. Give me some suggestions as to how I can get these information in other languages to make it accessible for my friends who speak french. U guys have any idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit