"New light" on Independant thinking?

by figureheaduk 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gadget
    Gadget

There was a Watchtower in 1996 talking about education. It said that the best education came from the meetings, but further education may be necesary in order to get a job to support yourself. The primary motive for this would be to bring praise to jehovah, and not for any possible material benefits. It basically said that it was a matter for a youth to sort with their parents.

• FreeofGuilt
    FreeofGuilt

Educated my ass! That's why most Pioneers are supported by their parents or are on Welfare, because they cannot get a decent job. If you started Pioneering like me @ the age of 16-20 (went to homeschool), then you mostly missed out on a higher education early in life. The Watchtower & Awake say the same shit over & over, so that basically it's worded a little differently the next year so it drills it in your head.. I could see how someone can become an expert because they update their memory bank over & over again on the same crap! Oh, & those who have gone to Bethel, usually have trouble getting a job after leaving.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit