Watching an elder sh*t in his pants... priceless.

by confuzcious 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• confuzcious
    confuzcious

Cable modem and monthly service charge - $39.95.

Paperback copy of Ray Franz "Crisis of Conscience" - $19.95.

One thing I learned is that elder's HATE to look bad in front of the C.O.

After numerous attempts to ask the C.O. for a shepharding call to go over injustices in the congregation, I finally ran into the C.O. while having his 11:00 coffee break with the congregation.

Till then, the elders would stone wall everytime I would ask for a shepharding call from the C.O. That is because they knew I would make them look bad for their lack of shepharding.

Well this week, the C.O. was in town and like half the congregation is hanging out in the coffee shop.

I just happened to be going there and run into all the dubs.

So I asked if the C.O. was there and one of the sisters pointed him out to me.

You should have seen the look on the elder's faces because the view me as a big trouble maker ever since I stood my ground - and justifiably so, to the "big-wig" elder here.

So I asked the C.O. to talk privately and I told him about all the injustices I've faced due to the elders.

Guys, you had to be there.

Remember, I'm not DF or DA, but just not going to meetings.

For everything else, there is Mastercard.

• shamus
    shamus

Hee!

I did the same thing.... it had to do with the elders not caring about my time, and they wouldn't let me auxillary pioneer one month...

The C.O. got word of what happened and reemed their asses out good. He had a special Friday Night meeting with all of them on that one case.... it was excellent.

That friday night, they announced that i was auxillary pioneering for the month....

It felt sooo good! They were not at all impressed with me... no, not one bit.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**That friday night, they announced that i was auxillary pioneering for the month....**

YAY-----SHAMUS!!!!!

Hugs,

Annie........of the grinning class :o)

• freedom96
    freedom96

It is a glorious day when some snotty assed elder gets his due.

It happened a couple of times in my own hall, with the PO and the circuit overseer.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Way to go Confuzcious!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Glad you had your say with the CO. Don't be surprised if nothing is done. He will shine you on and may not even check on anything you told him. CO's are Masters of BS! They have no problem stabbing you in the back or labeling you a malcontent. Maverick

• blondie
    blondie

And the COs rotate out in 3 years but those same pain-in-the-rear elders will still be there.

Blondie

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

I love it !!!! I wish I could get an op like that !!!

• sf
    sf

Ha! johnny cip is gonna love this!

sKally

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir
    Cable modem and monthly service charge - $39.95.

Paperback copy of Ray Franz "Crisis of Conscience" - $19.95.

Awwwww man! Too funny. Doesn't something like that just about make everything worthwhile??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit