Watching an elder sh*t in his pants... priceless.

by confuzcious 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

In the congregation I was in about 30 years ago, the CO set a time and asked anyone who had problems with the elders or the way the congregation was being run to come to the KH at that time to discuss it with him. Basically, the whole congregation showed up. It was like a regular meeting; everyone was there. A few months later, we had a new congregation servant - a special pioneer sent in by the Society, and most of the old elders were removed.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

yes confusious did a good job., but i would have let it all out in front of the elders to give them a jc right on the spot. i would have put their heads in a vise, just to watch the crap come out of their ears. if the c.o. didn't behave i would have shown him the finer points of how to cook donuts in hot oil. too bad no elders will come over for a study . i told them they can bring the c/o or any other wt arse licker they like. i'm still waiting.....john

• sf
    sf

Ah yes johnny...I knew you would appreciate this tender morsel.

A headlock eh?

Bon Appetit!

sKally

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

The C.O.that I wanted to talk to about these things ( when he stopped by to get me to go back to the meetings )said he had to meet the group for lunch.

What if I light up a cigerette right now ,wouldn't you blow your whistle and summon two elders right now! ( call them on his cell phone ).

Well bro.I got to go ,see you at the meeting.

Blueblades

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Well this week, the C.O. was in town and like half the congregation is hanging out in the coffee shop

ugh, fancy walking unexpectedly into that cafe! sounds like you walked into a scene out of the zombie film "the living dead"

I got into an elevator once and on the next floor 7 JWs from my KH got in and we were all crushed together, like 1 apostate and 7 rightous brothers all stuck in the elevator together. It was a scream.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit