My Photo

by Amazing 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Jim,

You cut your hair since I saw you last. It is better. Much more professional looking.

I'm glad you gave us a link to your story. When you first wrote it I passed it on to a Jw elder. I think it helped change his life.

Take care

Steve

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Amazing

It's good to see you up and around again. I'm glad you dropped by just to say howdy to us. Thanks.

• blondie
    blondie

You look good, Amazing. My husband is recovering from heart failure. I have some insight what you must have been through. Keep listening to the doctors and stay as healthy as possible.

Blondie

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thank God you posted your pic, (((((((((Jim))))))))))!

You were gone so long I was beginning to forget what you looked liked!

Great to see ya!

out

• adrift
    adrift

Amazing, The day I first found this site, I read some of your posts and they really stood out to me. I clicked on your name and followed it to your own web site.

I have to say, I wouldn't call your story short. It took me two margaritas and then a pot of coffee, which I then needed, before I finished it. I just couldn't stop reading due to those cliff hangers at the end of every page. I think there is a job for you out there writing for the soaps.

Anyway, I have really enjoyed your posts. I hope you'll be visiting here more often again.

• larc
    larc

Hey Jim,

Not only are you a good writer and a good person to talk to on the phone, but are a handsome dude as well (I say that as a heterosexual).

• DJ
    DJ

Thanks Jim....sounds like a great monday morning, cup of java...read. You look good in the pic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit