My Photo

by Amazing 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

For those who don't know me, or have yet to meet in person, this is my mug shot:

Here I am. Not my best .

This face was seen at least at 10,000 doors in many states during my 25 years in the Borg. This is the face of an evil apostate ... but I feel much better now ... ... and I am much meaner looking in real life.

Also, some may find my exit story interesting. You can find it at my web site at http://hometown.aol.com/JimWhitn ... then click on "My 6 Year Journey Out of the Watchtower" ... the story is not too long, and has a fun twist at the end. - Jim Whitney

• Aztec
    Aztec

Thank you for the picture Amazing! I will read your story tomorrow when I am less sleepy.

~Aztec

• shera
    shera

Hello amazing,nice to see you.

• waiting
    waiting

Welllllllll, ain't you just a cutie! Luvvvvvv the beard.

You are just Simply Amazing. Glad to have you back around again!

waiting

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Hey honey!!! *waves* Nice to see you again, and your smile Thanks for sharing!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Hi Amazing !! Long time no 'see'. Glad to hear you're feeling better, I've always enjoyed your posts (except the ones where we clashed)...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Oh Jim! What a terrific surprise and even more terrific picture of you!!!!! As Billy Crystal would say...."You look MAHVELOUS!", and Annie says it too!

I knew you from H2O, and here....and read your "book" like it was water on an oasis....and enjoyed every word! You are a great writer, and a wonderful person. I am so happy to "know" you via the 'net.

My very best wishes and deepest respect are yours always.....

Hugs to you and yours,

Annie

• freedom96
    freedom96

Your website looks great. I bookmarked it later for a good thorough read. Welcome back.

• riz
    riz

(((((((((((Jim))))))))))))) you gave us quite a scare last year. now you have to put up with all of our hugs! you are awesome! great pic, by the way.

love, riz

• onacruse
    onacruse

Jim, it's very good to see you back on your feet.

Our best to you and your family.

Craig & Katie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit