What Did You Hate Most About Being A JW???

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

Run dont walk, you were lucky if 10 people showed up at your group? I once was staying with someone out in the country, and at that group there was only THREE of us! And one of those was the 90yr whose house it was held in and just sat there noddin while the elder conducted and I answered. Now that WAS a nightmare.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

The absolute worst thing...the guilt, the guilt, the guilt. 'You're not doing enough, you're not good enough, look at Sister InvalidPioneer, blah blah blah.'

And no matter what anyone said, I never EVER felt like God was listening to my prayers or that he was "blessing my efforts." Pfffft.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lmao shamus.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol....amen!! especially high pitched kingdom songs!!

SPAZ

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Being told who I can and can't love. Which of my gawd-given emotions I can or can't feel.
    Tired of operating as a machine, I thought I'd leave and try being human for once.

SPAZ

• gumby
    gumby

Believing that masturbation would disqualify me from the new system! Damn thats a toughie when your 13 and horney

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, I hope that you've worked this "problem' out.

• NubianIsMe
    NubianIsMe

Hey Rainmakerone!

When eyes of blind ones see again, and ears of deaf ones hear again.; and too you'll see the deaddddddddddddd ariseeeeeeeeee, if YOU keep your eyes onthe prizeeeeeeee!!!! ROFL! M

• viktoria
    viktoria

I´m with Francois ...I hated everything and the most horrible thing was Field Service

viktoria

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Hey, Gadget

You got me beat on that one,

Wow, I cannot imagine that, a whole three people, how did you do it ???????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit