More on Prince

by Mulan 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I talked to my JW friend today. She and her husband were studied with by Larry Graham, in California, about 10 years ago, or more. I asked if she knew anything about Prince being a JW, and she said that their son went to visit the Grahams in Minnesota a year ago, and met Prince at their home, and that he had been studying then, for about a year. She said he is a very petite man, tiny even. They hadn't heard that he was baptized but said she would ask about it.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

So when he raises his hand at the WT study what do they call him?

"Ummm the Brother formerly known as the Artist formerly known as Prince?"

Ven

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

No, Ven, he's going to change his symbol to a pyramid.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

OMG!!! Now THAT is comedy!!

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• riz
    riz

Nice delivery, Jim. You have been cracking me up lately!

rizzy

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• JAVA
    JAVA

The Tower already has a place for him to live--Beth Sarim! He's a little late getting here (76 years late) but better late than never.

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

On the previous thread I said I'd ask my son who knows a couple of JW kids at school. When I asked him he replied, "Prince went to the meetings for a while and those big places like at Stadiums but 'they' wouldn't let him become a Witness because 'they' didn't like his music."

That's second-hand news from a 13 year old who got it from a 12 year old Witness who goes to the cong' in the city where Prince's recording studio is.

Not that reliable but the best I could find.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• professor
    professor

Prince doesn't need to be a JW to be a WANKER, because he already is one.

• Ginger
    Ginger

Are you an expert in this field, Professor?

Gilligan said you were taking matters into your own hand, but I thought he meant you were fixing the radio.

Ginger

• professor
    professor

If you like Prince its okay with me, Ginger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit