More on Prince

by Mulan 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Ginger
    Ginger

Professor,

Why don't you come by later? I'll show you my raspberry beret.

It's more fun than swinging in your hammock alone.

Ginger

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Now all we need is Mary Ann, Mr&Mrs Howell, the skipper and Gilligan and this thread should be a doozy.

• Tina
    Tina

No offense,but a lot of us dont care,nver liked his music,I went out tonight and did a verbal poll-they think hes weird =from the git go etc etc ex jw's do hope somebody validates them LOLOL

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny...."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense,you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• logical
    logical

Will he have to get the ribs he got removed replaced?

• wife_2_a_Witness
    wife_2_a_Witness

My husband doesnt believe that Prince is a witness, he tells me that he thinks people are thinking of Michael Jackson.

However knowing most of prince's songs myself, I doubt he could keep himself clean.

oh i just wanted to add that prince's wife was 8 months pregnant when she went into labor, the baby was stillborn.

Prince and Mytae have since gotten an anulment. I read this in a magazine interview he did. I cant remember the name of it,but shawn has it at home.

Just my thoughts on it.

================

I have respect for your views, all i ask for is respect back. You may not agree with me and you may, either way cool with me. I may agree with you and i may not, either I respect it.

Angela married to Shawn a non-practicing doubting JW.

• LDH
    LDH

You could just change the title of this thread to "Moron Prince" for becoming a JW.

What blows me away, is how familiar with the internet Prince is. I mean, h even released albums via the internet only.

Why didn't he find any sites about how negative JW relationships are to your family?

As for Mytae, I feel VERY badly for her, losing a baby, and a husband in one year.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I saw them on Oprah a couple of years ago, and they said the baby died shortly after birth and had many birth defects. They were devastated. He is married to someone. Who is it?

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

From the June 7, 2000 New York Daily News

"Prince's Marriage: For the Record

Prince and his on-again off- again wife, Mayte, may be officially over. The couple signed off on divorce papers three weeks ago, according to Foxnews.com columnist Roger Friedman. A Prince rep tells us: "They had their marriage annulled a long time ago. They haven't had a marriage in a traditional sense in a long time. I don't think there's anything legal happening."

Prince told us last month that Mayte "does her thing and I do mine. And sometimes we do our thing together." The pair still hit clubs together and recently shared a hotel room in Toronto."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit