Love Letter from a Jehovah's Witness

by Lee Elder 20 Replies latest watchtower medical

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Also remind her of demons who can come through the computer when you surf evil sites....

{{{Lee}}}

• Hamas
    Hamas

Don't ya just feel like smashing his head in

• gcc2k
    gcc2k

Lee, I didn't realize you post here. What's the status of AJWRB? It seems to be pretty stalled, at least by the content on the site. When I last emailed you, I asked if this was because you have shifted in your goals from seeking reform, given other information that has come to light in recent years. I applaud the site and efforts for reform on this policy. One of the things I liked best about AJWRB is that for a JW, there is nothing on the site that is technically apostate or negative, simply sound reasonings from intelligent brothers and sisters on a truly important issue. I've often wished there was a forum on that site for discussion of other issues, but understand why that is not possible, so I ended up here instead :)

• shera
    shera

Wow,that is one self righteous person.She is really passing a judgement isn't she?

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

((((((((Lee))))))))))) What a rotten thing to write to you. I've already started getting...er, interesting e mails too since my site went back up, you're not alone!

Sounds to me like the kind of person who would go give a good character reference in court for a JW who is a convicted child molester but is still a JW in good standing.

Boy, isn't that the truth Blondie!!! These people refuse to see the blue sky, it'll be green till the day they die still clutching their watchtowers.

So sad.

((((((((((another hug for Lee)))))))))))))

hugs,

essie

• Beans
    Beans

That was priceless!

Send them some more great links! Perhaps they need the correct information! Imagine someone giving the wrong information!

http://www.quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/blood.htm

http://www.quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/euro_blood.htm

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

what is your sight, and what is all this talk about cows blood?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

DON'T LOOK, SIMON!!!!!!

That letter reflects the typical JW mentality....take in Cow's Blood and spew Bull Shit! <grin>

Hugs,

Annie

[[[[[Lee]]]]]

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hemopure is a blood product that is authorised by the Watchtower to be used by JWs. It is a product of cows' blood.

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit