Love Letter from a Jehovah's Witness

by Lee Elder 20 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Here is an email we received the other day. It illustrates the extent of the mind control the WTS has over many of its members:

"You must have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses in the past, and are now
    feeling guilty for the things you are doing now. This website is absolutely
    ridiculous. I typed blood transfusions into my search engine, and your website was at
    the top. Since I am one of Jehovah's witnesses, I clicked on it, not realizing
    it was a page full of slander. You will be judged by Jehovah for this when
    the end comes, and I think you know it. Satan is making you do this. I have that
    alleged article in my hands, and no where does it say cows blood is okay. You
    are a demonized, sick sad person, and so is your entire company. You
    completed distorted the scriptures, the articles, and apparently, your heart and mind.
    You know what you are doing is wrong, and Jehovah knows to. Before you go and
    slander witnesses, think about your own messed up life. Where is the
    motivation for this coming from? You are a bad person, and you don't even have correct
    information. Give it up. You know this is the truth. And if you don't do
    anything about it, you will regret it."

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You should write this person back and mention what a naughty thing it is to surf the Internet. My goodness, the things one can find! She (sounds female somehow) will be nodding her head sagely and whispering to her best friend during the talk at the upcoming convention about the Evil Empire of the Internet, because she touched the beast and lived to tell about it.

Nina

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Were hearts and kisses signed at the bottom of the letter?

Sorry to make light of the situation, but it is so sad the devotion they have to sacrafice their lives for man-made rules.

j2bf

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

hehehe... youre page is "full of slander" and then (s)he proceeds to say you are demonized and a bad person.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

When you reply, please explain to her the difference between "to" and "too". It would be a tragedy if doctors misunderstood her requests for "no blod."

Expatbrit

• Satanus
    Satanus

A lot of threats, guilt, accusations and shame being sent. I couldn't detect any love. She (?) does sound fearful and upset, though.

SS

• DJ
    DJ

here ya go........((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lee)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) sorry about her....

• Jourles
    Jourles

I noticed that they didn't rebut one single point from your website. And so it goes...

http://www.dirtclod.com

• SYN
    SYN

Well hey, if you can't rebut any points, might as well flame the infidels!!!

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds to me like the kind of person who would go give a good character reference in court for a JW who is a convicted child molester but is still a JW in good standing.

Don't confuse me with the facts.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit