Merry Christmas

by jhine 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

By the way, should it not be obvious to the most green of psychologists, your sgt. Audie Murphy was almost certainly, like many if his kind, someone with the dark triad of developmental disorders....namely psychopathy, narcissism and sociopathy.

Very useful in war, no doubt. In peace time he likely would have ended up one of your school shooters.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Furthermore....our Battle of Britain pilots, like my two great uncles, saved our asses in the UK during WW2 (well and Hitler's refusal to press home his advantage at Dunkirk).

Edit: apologies for derailment Jan from Tam, Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

My fur babies celebrate every time I come home and jump up and down as if I was Jesus walking on water. I hug them and they lick me as if it’s the last time they will ever see me. Dogs can’t talk but communicate through pure affectionate love that humans could learn a lot from. They have taught me to celebrate daily this one way journey through life, so Merry Christmas to all!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Shabe Yalda mobarak! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah!

SHABE YALDA – A PERSIAN CELEBRATION (persianmama.com)

• jhine
    jhine

Great Teacher, actually no , l haven't, which is terrible considering l only live 30 mins away.

It's weird that people don't necessarily take notice of things on their doorstep. We have a theme park called Drayton Manor here in Tamworth and l have only been there once to a firework display.

To Tammuf folk it's just the manor . We take it for granted yet people come from all over the place to visit.

An object lesson for all of us , appreciate what you have .

Jan from Tam

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Don't hold it in, Diogenesister! Let us know how you really feel!

And Merry Christmas, everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit