Jealous Hipster Cyclist Husband riding to Sunday DA all sweaty and all Tony Tight Pantsed out to match my sweet pimped out Dutchie!

by SonoftheTrinity 10 Replies latest social humour

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

Be courageous, and blessed is he that cometh in the name of Jah. She didn't want us to go in the ugly vintage station wagon together so she carpooled with her friends, so I'm going dressed as one of the Wurzels on a Raleigh Rally. Oo-arr oo-arr.

The Org is robbing us of time together, so I have a right to crash the parties she goes to.

If anyone has any judgments, at least I came carbon neutral.

• humbled
    humbled

If l understand your poetry then you will be officially an exJW when you next communicate here.

Keep us posted and please give me the cliff-notes on this passage when you have a chance.

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

You don't get it. I have never been a JW, but I believe in Jah and am a serious Bible Student. I'm performing a sign by economic default. Not to humiliate anyone or any organization. I want to be with my wife, but I can't afford to spend any more resources on something I don't believe in. But I sure can afford to burn calories.

One Perfect Love for Jah shall open the door.

• humbled
    humbled

Sometimes poetry connects sometimes it divides.

Truly, I didn’t get it.

Edit: “One Perfect Love for Jah shall open the door.” Sonofthetrinity, that l do understand. If you follow that thought it will lead you to the exit of any religious house.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I need a cryptologist to get the humor in this one.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Cool, how many km's away ? You really wearing a suit ? Hope it's not too hot drink up and fill that water bottle hehe. Old cars are cool, I drive an assortment of older VW diesel Jetta's and a 20 year old lifted 4Runner. Good times. Fun being an odd fit I love it. Went to the hall a couple times back then in my former lifted Toyota 4X4 pick-up with 33" mud terrain tires in true red neck style. Would also make a point of going in service with my noisy smelly dropped aforementioned MK2 Jetta's. Having a car full of JW's was not a worry, people would stay away. This to the ire of the well to do, brothers with their clean freshly waxed 4 door late model service cars. Being single never married was once asked if I was gay, then told I would of made a good priest. Oh and up yours WT

Note : am straight just been mgtow forever but it's all good live and let live to each his/her own freedom

• Listener
    Listener

I doubt it will be any of the other JWs objecting but you might want to consider how your wife feels about it.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    you might want to consider how your wife feels about it.

Wait.. they have feelings?

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

Dressed like one of the Wurzels I had on form fitting skinny stretch cordory with suspenders...not bike shorts, not meggings...oo-ar oo-ar....and I was riding a Flying Pigeon Bicycle...a Chairman Mao Black Chinese Dutchie Onesie Bike with Chrome Rod Brakes.

Tight pants Tony has no idea how hard he's making it for brothers in the developing world with that tight pants rant when you consider that not everyone in every country can afford to buy gas and friction from loose pants on a bike can hurt a man where it matters.

That's what I mean by carbon neutral. The weather was too perfect!

• humbled
    humbled

What a puzzle this was!

Where ever this finds you tonight, l am gobsmacked,Son of the Trinity. Your post flew over me. I couldn’t find any context. So l went back in time and found you in a three year old conversation that l loved. You were worried about your boy in school and there were some of our good friends talking to you and you to them. (I hope all is well now)

What l missed today in your sliding humor l caught in your sharp prose. I hope you aren’t disturbed if l paste your remarkable assessment of the JW religion and your efforts to make objection to it:

I have become one of those anti-religious Jesus Freaks. I won't cut my hair or beard until my wife leaves the religion is just an example of my hating the fact that the JWs have become Charles Taze Russells worst nightmare, Churchianity at its worst. All the guilt of Catholicism without all the cute little bells and whistles, all the intolerance of Islam without any of the scholarship or valor, all the victimhood and paranoia of Judaism without any of the independent thinking and chutzpah. It has all the bad qualities of all the so-called false religions that it slanders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit