Hallo from Scandinavia

by viktoria 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

So wonderful to see you Viktoria.

Great to have you here in our midst.

Now that you have introduced yourself, do not feel shy to speak up and write whatever is on your mind.

There are other ex-JWs from the Scandinavian region, so chances are: you will rub shoulders with your fellow Scandinavians.

Once again: WELCOME

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Viktoria,

We are here for you. It isn't easy to leave but you can do it. You will find it is hard but worth it. Welcome to you!love, dj

• myself
    myself

Welcome Viktoria!!!!

At this moment the most "loving and zealous" couple in my cong. are being -pardon my language-real bastards to me,the wife looking at me with pure hatred on her face,the husband is writing angry letters to me,demanding me to pray,count my blessings and come to the KH-because"paradise is just around the corner".

If they are the most loving and zealous, I bet the rest of the congregation is really scary.

I am glad you are here!!!

• nowisee
    nowisee

hello viktoria!

welcome!

• Yesterdays Child
  • Hamas
    Hamas

Hi Viktoria !

Welcome to the board. Scandanavia eh ? Nice place .

• JamesThomas
  • xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Viktoria

animated gif

Can you tell us about your betrayal from HQ ?

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Hej Viktoria!

Congratulations on making your decision and being firm in your choice! Do you still have family that are JWs? Is there some reason you do not wish to come out and disassociate yourself (in order to stop the harassment?)? I can tell you, if it was me they were calling on all hours of the day and night, it would be a very short time before I decided I didn't care if no JW would speak to me! Your situation may be different, however. Keep us informed about how it is going. Don't be afraid to ask the board for advice or just vent!

Liz

• Valis
    Valis

Hallo viktoria! Welcome and I bet its nice being out of the shadows huh? Enjoy your time here as there are lots of good people to meet and share your experiences with.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit