Scientology special on A&E tonight with Leah Remini

by nonjwspouse 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• blondie
    blondie

There have been ex-jws on television about the child abuse issue.; but they weren't celebrities in the entertainment world. Most people don't know or care much about jws.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Blondie, the similarities are strong. Hopefully with this getting such exposure due to the use of celebrities in Scientology, that this will spill over in the WTBTS issue.

This HAS to be a positive thing for the ex witnesses. It is doing exactly what needs to be done for the Watchtower. I see it as her breaking ground. Comments on some of the media sites bring up the JWs so there are comparisons/attention being drawn.

• blondie
    blondie

nonjwspouse, I know You, see the similarities but jws will not, most will not. Ray Franz' book was out for some time, he appeared on radio and tv shows and conferences, but there was not a mass understanding. Only those jws that already saw it. Do nonScientologists see the danger of Scientology, yes; do Scientologist as individuals, very few.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Scientology creed...All men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely their own opinions (as long it's not unfavorable light about us) and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others. Oh really!!!Scientology is famous for filing lawsuits against anyone that speak unfavorable about them, ex members..I wonder if a JW viewed the show what would they think, no doubt they would say it's a cult how could someone be so stupid and join it.....

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

James, this is the goal for me, planting seeds of cognitive dissonance. The JW indoctrinated agrees it is awful and absurd, then is faced with so many similar things. Yes. they can " turn it off" in their minds, but eventually, hopefully, the conflicting information will build up too high, boil over.

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Thanks nonjwspoue

LITS

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

How can Scientology get away with harassing former members???? I thought JW's were bad but these people are off the chart in silencing ex members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit