What Do JWs Think Of Those Like Us That Have Left?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think they feel bad for us! Envy us or basically don’t give a 💩??

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

they are trained to believe we are dead.

• a watcher
    a watcher

They think you're foolish to have allowed your dedication to Jehovah (if you ever had one) to be shipwrecked.

• Clarkey
    Clarkey

Well the WTS indoctrinates people into thinking we have been drawn away from Jah's organization by Satan, so they kind of fear us with the added bonus of sorrow because we probably wont make it through the great day of Armageddon.

Which the top GB leaders say is going to happen really soon.

Its all good for some mindful JWS for they get to survive Armageddon and they are also granted redemption for all their sins at the same time.

Its a win win

The top JWS leaders (GB) are especially appreciative of having their sins forgiven for they knowingly have a lot of them.

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting response

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

basically don’t give a 💩

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

The rank and file are told that we have left:

1. Because we are living a double life and hiding a secret sin creating guilt in us personally.

2. Because we have been overwhelmed by all the pressures & anxieties of this world, causing us to work more & miss meetings etc.

3. Have been offended and hurt by someone in the congregation & are unwilling to forgive.

The blame is always on the individual who has left… it is THEY that have the problem. It’s never about having done personal research & discovering all the lies and failed predictions of this religion. It’s never about the Australian Royal Commission & all the other countries revealing the WT’s mishandling and cover-ups of child sex abuse cases. It’s never about the complete lunacy of the overlapping generation teaching clearly indicating that the leaders are simply making things up and will never humbly apologize & admit that they simply DON'T KNOW what some scriptures in the Bible mean.

No, but rather it’s always a defect or bad attitude in the person who has chosen to walk away.

• minimus
    minimus

You need to WAIT ON JEHOVAH.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Our family? Some shun us unless there is "family business." Other family members, they have limited contact with us. We seem to have to reach out to them. The "warm and fuzzy" is GONE.

• RolRod
    RolRod

I left over 25 years ago, I doubt they even remember who I was. Although I do know that most of the elders and Servants I served with have all been disfellowshipped for various Watchtower infractions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit