A Toast! The Latest European Overbeer Reavealed!

by Valis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Congratulations Miss overbeer....

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Congratulations Viv,

As an Overbeer something ( sorry Valis, I forgot) and even more as the honorary holder of the PaPa smurf doll, I initually had concerns with a female Overbeer the theocratic headship arrangement.

But I reminded myself not to question ulterior motives NEW LIGHT, especially in view of the fact that all privileges of service come from Valis the Faithful and Discreet Slave .

Jst2laws Anticipating special assignment to inspect the Holland Branch office.

• Valis
    Valis

jst2laws...seeing as you are a Zoned Overbeer I can look beyond Floridian fog of beaches and constant travel, and a bigger Honda Shadow..., however if you look beyond your JW goggles, you will see the benefit of having headstrong women who offer themselves up in service of the beer...and yes, as long as joy doesn't get to meet more Apostates, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't see to any needs of the Netherland flock.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• riz
    riz

wOOt!

way to go Viv- long live the wooden-shoe clad contingent of the worldwide bongregation

• searcher
    searcher

Congratulations Dutch Overbeer !!!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I actually have nothing to say, I'm just having a big grin. Plus I wanted to show off my signature again

-

European District Overbeer

• Aztec
    Aztec

Go Viv! May you make your sisters proud!

All hail the European "Sister" Overbeer!

~Aztec

• greven
    greven

Tremble all ye Dutches, for Vivamus is your Goddess and Greven her humble prophet(*). Rejoice, for she is mercyfull and kind! But do not test her or kindle her wrath, for her wrath is swift and terrible! Your worthless rotting carcass will then stand as a display to the nations not to bar her way....

(*) Just been promoted! *does a happy dance*

Greven

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*chokes on ciggie smoke laughing so hard she cries*

Rotting carcasses???!!!!!!! Greven, you know I am fun to be with, I have but one rule, and that is to have fun. Now, if you disobey me, it will simply be your loss. No rotting carcass for those who disobey me, hun, well, maybe outta boredom...

-

European District Overbeer

• greven
    greven

No rotting carcasses? No crushing the infidels beneath thy pretty feet? No reign of terror?! I mean, no fun?! My, my! It seems you are too kind for a goddess.

What will my prophet role be if not to warn for you wrath?

Will I walk the streets shouting: "Repent! Repent now there is time! Come and have a beer with Viv!"?

Greven -semi-humble servant-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit