A Toast! The Latest European Overbeer Reavealed!

by Valis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Today the Holt Spirits guided me to my PM box, where I found justification and a message to the effect that the need for beer is great in Holland, hence the fulfillment of yet another prophecy.

"And lo it came to pass, that when Overbeers where appointed round the world, Barmageddon would commence. A heavenly host of hosts n' hostesses would reign over the flock and spiritual food would flow like fresh brew from a newly tapped keg. Drink, rejoice and fail not to heed the sage advice set forth in Jeremiah 25:27. Amen.! Book of St. Valis 1:69

I would like to introduce you to Holland's latest blessing upon us and your newest European Overbeer

There ya go Viv! I would expect you to take your Overbeerial duties seriously and do not forsake the gathering together of beer bottles in your quest to serve the needs of the flock with the many blessings of spiritual food.... I'm sure Brother Beans will be glad to offer good advice and loving guidance as needed..eheh This also means its your turn to post a new Kegdom Ministry...We have been sorely lacking the latest KM and I'm sure Holland has many fine blessings to share with the bongregation. Have a good day and a woot! woot! for Vivamus!...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Swan
    Swan

Congratulations Viv!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am honored and yet humbled at the same time. I swear to uphold the truth in every case and let beer reign with mercy and passion in my life, and in the life of those I shall meet.

*wipes a little tear from her eye*

Europe shall not be lacking spiritual guidance from this day forth. I shall preach the word of Valis to whom ever I shall meet.

For the 11th commandment is "Thou Shall Enjoy" and so Enjoying Ourselves We Shall.

-

European District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'd swear I saw a tongue of fire above her head.

Or maybe that was something else . . .

CONGRATS VIV!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A chick overbeer?

Oh-My-God!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hey, Nathan!

Native will tell you "In THIS bongregation, you don't have to have a penis to be an Overbeer!"

Congratulations, Viv! I salute you!

outnfree

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    A chick overbeer?

Oh-My-God!

LOL, Oh My Goddess would be more appropiate in this case - European District Overbeer

• Satanus
    Satanus

This calls for a round of applause.

SS

• Beans
    Beans

Finally our Nederlanders have an Overbeer! As all the Overbeers give guidance to others we can be sure that our newest flockling will heard her sheep in fine form! I do look forward to a Kegdom Ministry with a Dutch twist as I have myself have been guilty many times of spending some quality time with a Blonde Grolsch!

Congratulations my sister!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• manon
    manon

Congratulations Vivamus!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit