Things which must shortly take place!

by PJ Delaney 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I shall tell unto you and thou shalt be the one who knows what thine fellows would wish to have imparted unto them. that also believe. Whoa unto the horse that will not stop. Again, Whoa I say!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Someone hasn’t been taking their Depakote!

• caves
    caves

This is one of the many reasons why cults are so damaging.

I cant rationalize it anymore.

If there is an all powerful worthy of worship 'god' ...It has made a very, very poor case for itself.

As a father I simple could not play 'peek a boo' with my children while there lives were at stake, or their souls. This is the 'god of the bible' ... inconsistent and out of touch with its so called "creation".

• Darth FayDehr
    Darth FayDehr

In the 2014 film Interstellar the father (Cooper) returns after experiencing the effects of relativity to his (now old) daughter (Murph). This is the only example of a generation where the lives of old and young overlap that is extended any reasonable scientific debate; it just might be theoretically possible. Any notion of some hidden Biblical meaning, promulgated by desperate old men keen to maintain duplicity of their followers, isn't worth the time of day!

(Oops! I just realised, therefore, how hypocritical of me it is to consume time compiling this post...)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    DarthF. In the 2014 film Interstellar the father (Cooper) returns after experiencing the effects of relativity to his (now old) daughter (Murph). This is the only example of a generation where the lives of old and young overlap that is extended any reasonable scientific debate; it just might be theoretically possible.

Iove that film. Anyone who hasn't seen it really ought to.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

2 points consider .

1. Jesus or the men who wrote those words were speaking to the people living at the time. ( Matthew 24:34 ) Nothing happened as it was written so therefore it was just hyped appealing fictional mythology

2. Jws are just supporters of false prophets who were lured into the false doctrines set by the leaders of the WTS who were more corrupt charlatans than honest academically trained bible theologians.

But they did own and operate their own publishing house which they intentionally exploited and manipulated people who came into the organization for their own self serving means and purpose. NOT JESUS'S

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

How do you logistically see this happening in the future?

Johnny publisher gets a download from Jehovah. How does he advertise this news? If he tells those in the congregation he will probably be labeled an apostate with the "voices of strangers" Org claim.

Joel 2:28-29

1. Sons and daughters prophesy

2. Old men will dream dreams

3. Young men will see visions

4. Male and Female slaves will even get it

If this starts happening to the Rank and File the GB would have all these individuals DF'd in a heartbeat.

Do you have the gift? What if I have it? How am I supposed to advertise it?

• JaniceA
    JaniceA
    PJ I think you have mistaken us for gullible idiots. We are all kinds of NOT that stupid anymore! We may disagree on politics, movies, music and most everything! But we agree that you are full of shit.
  • The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Are you people 'The Watchtower'?

No - we're an independent community site offering support for both current and former Jehovah's Witnesses and anyone else who has been affected by the beliefs, doctrines and practices of the Jehovah's Witness religion as governed by the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society (WTB&TS).

We are not affiliated with the WTB&TS in any way and we take your privacy and security very seriously doing our utmost to protect your identity and provide a friendly, tolerant and informative environment where you can ask questions, share information and make new friends. Membership is completely free and anonymous so why not join today!

So much for "offering support," and being "friendly & tolerant."

Awakened and fading JW's need and are looking for such support and tolerance. Ridicule and verbal bullying are what many of us here attribute to the WTBTS.

Sadly, too many individuals here don't have the will-power to stop themselves from vilifying posts which in reality, they have zero interest or belief.

Dignify and respect (or just ignore!) other members' posts. Doing so will encourage others to join us.

• oppostate
    oppostate

The things occurred and the generation passed away! Time to move on from secondary fulfillment to pragmatics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit