All hell breaking out in jw land now this!

by nowwhat? 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Adding-- all halls asked to be very alert and lock down for meetings and service to protect pubs and files

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Truthlover....whew...that's a relief.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

And there will be more occurrences, knowing how this organization operates--which you can add to your list,

ExBethellitePIMA! 👆

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Some of those events on my list no doubt were still MIPO mentally in physically out.

One of the incidents the sister who took a gun and killed her adult children then her husband then killed herself. Oh she also killed the dog.

she wrote in her suicide note that she wanted to kill herself but didn’t want her family to go through that so decided to kill them all as well, and then she said they would understand in the resurrection.

yes if you are mentally still in then you believe you will wake up in the new world immediately after you die.

So this sets a pattern others mentally in and struggling with mental health problems may think why not end this suffering and just go straight to the new world, I mean if it’s true then why wait?

and then just like that sister you think about the effect on your loved ones if you kill yourself, well why not give them a fast track to paradise as well?????

This has been the teaching of many a cult responsible for many deaths

just shows how dangerous cult teaching can be.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    This has been the teaching of many a cult responsible for many deaths...just shows how dangerous cult teaching can be.

Very similar with Christian Longo (Jehovah’s Witness) in 2002. This JW went from financial security to business failure and financial ruin in rapid succession. Moved his family of wife & 3 children from Ohio to Oregon. Things got much worse. He wound up killing his entire family. At sentencing Longo told the judge that as a Jehovah’s Witness he was taught & believes his wife & children were better off dead as they would have a 'fast-track to paradise' by means of the resurrection.

Yes...these JW cult leaders are responsible for many deaths of innocent members.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yes there was a good movie made called

truth be told or something like that

james Franco was the JW brother

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    truthlover123 - “…all halls asked to be very alert and lock down for meetings and service to protect pubs and files…”

“Shred the fucking files! SHRED THE FUCKING FILES!!!!!”

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I remember a funeral of a sister who committed suicide and there was still a talk in the hall and the elder kept on saying the “resurrection hope”

so so many struggling with mental health problems will be thinking why not just end it all and wake up in paradise

but then they think of their loved ones and they think why not give them all a fast track to paradise as well

there may be a need for video updates on the broadcasting about don’t look for a fast track to paradise for yourself and your loved ones you have to be patient

dear lord 🤦‍♂️

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

I remember a sister who had been coping for years, mentally distraught, df'd, committed suicide..... no elder or ms from her hall attended or gave a talk- yet she grew up in the congregation, father was an elder once.

Myself and many others from several cong attended though, we are not to judge those who have gone through so much, yet the so called judges did not attend. Later the org comes out with somewhat of a change of direction in SFOG book re suicides-- too little, too late there are those elders and ms who still would not attend even with the SFOG direction- every congregation seems to be either too liberal, grey areas, or too strict - some would not even allow kids to go to skating parties, etc.

And they wonder???

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Vidiot- ur pict is funny- good one on Lett. I cant watch him - his niece says he does not look or speak that way when around family... drama queens! Actors all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit