All hell breaking out in jw land now this!

by nowwhat? 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

All happening at once list-

Following direction to remain fully vaccinated is harmful.

Still Only fully vaxed and boosted can attend theocratic schools.

In Pensilvania all Elders received letters.

Japan branch getting raided over child abuse.

Norway ending charitable payments to Watchtower due to fighting to end shunning.

A guy tried to bomb the kh before killing himself and wife in Colorado.

The PA AG charged 4 jw's with child abuse.

A brother is murdered out in service in Illinois

Anthony Morris removed from the GB.

Mass shooting at Germany k.h..

A brother shoots at another brother in the kh parking lot in Indiana.

4 JWs missing after assembly suspected abducted

half empty Kingdom Halls most prefer to stay in zoom

nobody going on first call for more than ten mins before coffee break

in person ministry not supported as prefer to have a good gossip on zoom

sisters doing microphones as not enough brothers.

Ministerial servants being group overseers as not enough elders

not many brothers wanting to reach out

not many young ones wanting to get baptised for fear of being shunned

Cost of living crisis Jdubs are cancelling regular contributions as they never got qualifications and now can’t afford even the basics

instead of giving money to the org more and more are asking for help

what else needs to be added to this list?

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Even more news: Jehovah’s Witnesses Excommunicated Elder Files KSh 252m Defamation Suit Against Church . It says in part the following.

"The lawsuit against the church stems from a case in which he was accused of defilement, Mwebantu records.

Apart from that, Joseck Kunda also wants the court to grant him compensatory damages for unlawful dismissal and payment of accrued severance benefits since leaving the association.

... In 2019, he was charged with a sexual offence before the Kabwe Magistrate’s Court but was later acquitted on July 10 the same year after the prosecution failed to prove the case.

Despite his innocence being upheld, the association went ahead and dismissed him after subjecting him to a congregation trial using its judicial committee.

... Kunda maintains that the defamatory and libellous sentiments were made entirely on malicious falsehood, affecting the way of his public and private life.

He says that since then, he has suffered serious and irreparable injury to his reputations as an elder, overseer and pioneer in the defendant’s association."

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Disillusioned JW Most JWs are not gonna abandon watchtower. Many in organisation are born in. Whole family is in. Is like does that hade to flee destruction of Jerusalem. They hade to abandon friend's, Family and business. Most JWs are not gonna be capable of that. They don't even read their bible anymore. Just thing's that come from GB. Sitting duck's.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I think you missed Woodland Park

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""Disillusioned JW Most JWs are not gonna abandon watchtower. Many in organisation are born in. Whole family is in. Is like does that hade to flee destruction of Jerusalem. They hade to abandon friend's, Family and business. Most JWs are not gonna be capable of that. They don't even read their bible anymore. Just thing's that come from GB ""

All PIMOs understand or believe what GB says or does is 'gospel'. They listen to the GB more than follow or read their bibles.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

EXBETHELITE NOWPIMA:

You mentioned “4 JWs missing after assembly suspected abducted”.

I haven’t read about this anywhere. Could you please give some details about when and where this was supposed to have happened? Thanks.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Hellothere, Beth Sarim, and others, when I made the post which says "... get out while you still can get out alive ..." I was not being entirely serious. I was being partly serious and largely comical (and theatrical). Furthermore, my post was not saying JWs who believe in the JW religion should get out. Instead I was saying those JWs who are PIMOs should get out. Since PIMO means Physically In Mentally Out, that means the PIMOs no longer believe in the religion (other than possibly parts of it).

Hellothere, you made a good point though about those who were born in and who also have JW family members. But I wasn't specifically urging anyone to officially leave the religion (such as by "disassociation"). [I have not even officially left the religion.] A person could physically get out, in the sense of simply ceasing to attend meetings inside the kingdom halls and ceasing to engage in field service outside of their home. For example, some of them could attend meetings only on Zoom (despite the governing now strongly discouraging most JWs to such) and engage in field service time only by writing one letter per month. Perhaps to attend the Memorial that now would have to be in person, but that would only be one day per year. By doing such they would not be at risk of being killed inside a kingdom hall by an angry wacko person. Those things would be easy to do if they don't have any JW family members living in their home.

I was raised as a JW ("born in") but about 10 years after I began living by myself I started becoming PIMO, and within a few years after that I was mostly POMO. When I became mostly POMO I began reading the entire Bible (reading some Bible books in one English translation another Bible books in other translations). I read through the whole Bible - including the Apocrypha and some books which didn't even make it into the Apocrypha.

Furthermore, probably some of the Mentally Out JWs who live in the same home as believing JWs family members, might still be able to reduce the number of days in which they go inside a kingdom hall, and the amount of time they spend going door door in field service (and the number of days in which they go out in field service).

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    • "EXBETHELITE NOWPIMA:

You mentioned “4 JWs missing after assembly suspected abducted

I haven’t read about this anywhere. Could you please give some details about when and where this was supposed to have happened? Thanks. ""

Me either. Sounds unfamiliar. Some sources or more details,,,if or when you could, please. Appreciated.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Sorry my mistake it’s 3 JWs missing suspected abducted

https://igberetvnews.com/1439327/three-members-jehovahs-witnesses-missing-attending-circuit-assembly/

was gathered that the trio were on their way coming back from Jehovah witness circuit Assembly hosted in Uli Anambra State with motorcycle through Ihiala—Orsumoghu Ukpor road before being abducted by unknown group of people around the axis and are no where to be found.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

EXBETHELITE NOWPIMA:

Thanks. The link didn’t work for me but I looked up the place Uli Anambra State and it says it’s in Nigeria.

I hope there’s a chance these people can be found safe..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit