WT gives up on making disciples! No joke!

by nowwhat? 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yesterdays wt study was a 'god-sent' for my wife and her best friend who happens to be a 'pioneer'. The two of them "go out in service", or as they like to put it, "out in the ministry" together every Friday. And although we live in a fairly large city, my wife puts about 75-100 miles on our car each Friday chasing 'not-at-homes' out in the semi-rural area. So they put in 5-6 hours each Friday---mostly driving. And sometimes as a reward for their 'fine example' they get the "privilege" of sitting on their asses in front of our local DMV office! lol

just saying!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Participation award for JWs:

Bauernkoenig - Mitglieder - Aion DE

• out4good4
    out4good4

Yeah....I just happen to be sitting there with my wife as a special request from her to go.

It was surreal for me watching all 150 people there turn on a dime and acknowledge that D2D preaching was essentially a dead activity, yet reaffirm a commitment to go out there anyway and waste ungodly amounts of hours, time, and resources just because it'll make them feel good.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

What watchtower is this?

• LV101
    LV101

This is hilarious -- "No joke!" That's funny. Like they had any options available other than to continue wasting precious time.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Does anyone have the title of this article? It is difficult to navigate that atrocious site.

• javierjiminy
    javierjiminy

The title of the watchtower is: Jehovah loves those who "bear fruit with endurance."

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

and why not? I mean the WT is not really relying on worldly people at all these days.

Interacting with worldly folks is bad for Jdrones at every level. By implying that they don't need to make disciples, it relieves tremendous pressure. Jdrones can now stand next to a car talking to nobody and not feel guilty.

Also the Org is really relying on members to support them financially. So for all intents and purposes, the Org does not care of need any wordly people for anything.

But this begs a question.....if Jellohoba was holding the Big A to allow more people to join the cult, and the org now says no more people are really expected to join, then what the hell is taking so long?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    But this begs a question.....if Jellohoba was holding the Big A to allow more people to join the cult, and the org now says no more people are really expected to join, then what the hell is taking so long

Simples!
    If " once saved always saved" is an evil Christendom lie, the jw's are steadfastly demonstrating their loyalty and obedience to Jehovah, thereby proving Satan a liar.This has the benefit of putting the onus on Satan for being the dickhead and keeping all of creation "groaning" whilst they wait for the "Almighty Creator of the Universe" to have his good name sufficiently restored
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    venus - "Witnessing by going to house to house was the only known method in the first century."

Except they didn't even do that. They preached in "public places".

Door-to-door work was invented in the 30s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit