An idea for $$$ and a cookbook for Simon's board

by Lady Lee 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

For those who imbibe the fruit of the grape or grain or whatever, feel free to send your booze recipies. We can have a section for that too.

Might actually get a few recipes that way

• fairy
    fairy

You could call the book............aposto-feast

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Fairy I actually like that one

WooHoo we have 31 recipes so far

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

More please

We still need recipes

I have been thinking about an intro to this book

So many of us have had family shun us because we have refused to follow the edicts of the WTS. Some know that family refuses to eat with us based on the teaching to not eat with unbelievers

This cookbook is our attempt to share with others the food we love.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I actually feel bad about this, because I was so enthusiastic for this idea, but when I went about looking for recipes to contribute, I realised that most of the ingredients/products are local things. Or that the meals I make use basically commercial products, and aren't really a real recipe. I just "throw things together".

Hmm, maybe what I make could go into the "quick and easy" section? Anyway, I'll still look for something to contribute.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Prisca there is definitely a place for quick and easy recipes. In fact I think most people prefer them so find them and send them along

[email protected] or PM them to me

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I have a recipe for mole pablano, but I will have to make it again in order to give a measure of the ingredients because I don't measure when I make it. I just add a little of this and a tad of that.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

One of my aunt's cooks like that and everything she makes is awesome

so get cooking lady

• Aztec
    Aztec

Okay Lady Lee, I am going to find my recipes and email you either tomorrow or Sunday. Most likely Sunday as I have to work tomorrow. My mom passed down great recipes for enchiladas and salsa. I've tweaked the salsa recipe a bit to suit my own firey palette. You should have mail this weekend.

~Aztec

Let me know if you already have good recipes for these things and maybe I can come up with something else.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Bring them on Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit