How old do you feel?

by JH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I feel 40 but I act like I'm 12. :)

• Been there
    Been there

Everybody says I look younger then I am. I boogle their minds when I say I have 6 grandkids. I do feel old however. I am married to a stick in the mud so we rarely have any kind of fun. We don't play and I think that ages you both physically and mentally. I do let loose with my granddaughter though, noone thinks your weird if you have a kid with you.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I guess I feel like I am in my teens stll No one ever thinks I am my age I tell them it's my immaturity showing LOL

• GirlOnFence
    GirlOnFence

Growing up, I was chunky so I always looked older than I was. When I turned 17 I started working out everyday and eating healthy.. I lost close to 40 lbs, and now everyone thinks I'm around 15. I have a theory about people who look younger than they are though... I think that when someone looks younger than they are... it's not that they look good for their age, but that they look how the rest of their age-group is suppose to look, it's just that most people eat too much crap and never work out and that's why they look to unhealthy (or aged).

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

On the inside I feel like I'm in my 30's . But my physical self feels their's certain limits on movement.

I don't dress like people my age. At least not the norm. Whaterver that is? And by who's standards??

OCW

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I feel I'm doing pretty good for my age. People don't believe me when I tell them my age which just tickles me to no end.

48 and goin' strong...

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'm 44 but I date women in their 20's.

Just kidding.

I feel every bit my age. My job has taken a toll on my lower joints over the years. My hips and knees ache, etc.

I still play some sports form time to time - and come home aching. I'm tired of the pain, so yeah, I feel my age.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Depends.... I mostly feel about 10 years older than what I am.

Kansas District Overbeer

• shamus
    shamus

I feel lots of ages....

When angry, 2

When not, 78.

• obiwan
    obiwan

It's not the age it's the mileage that counts..and boy have I rolled my odometer a couple of times!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit