How old do you feel?

by JH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Some people look younger than their age and also feel younger than their age. And some people look and act older than their age. Although I'm 43, I feel like 25. I do the same things and think the same way as I did then, but with a bit more experience which helps me not to repeat certain errors of life. I always hang out with much younger than me.

Do you act like a person your age?

How old do you feel inside?

• manon
    manon

• Matty
    Matty

You're as old as the woman you feel, and so that makes me 26!

Actually sometimes I feel more like 96, especially first thing in the morning!

• mackey
    mackey

I'm 27, look like I'm 18, feel like I'm 75, think like I'm 15.

• JH
    JH

That's one thing I never understood, why people have a hard time getting up in the morning. OK, maybe It's my 8 to 9 hours of sleep daily, but I get up in 2 seconds and feel great. BUT, if I sleep only 5 or 6 hours, then .....

Happy 26 Matty!

• Matty
    Matty

JH, I think you've got it there. I'm always staying up too late, and I think lack of sleep ages you somewhat so I'd better keep that in check!

Anyway, I've recently started a regime of drinking 2 litres of water a day, and I must say that's made me feel much healthier - it's true what they say. It does have an annoying side effect though....

Matty, of the "just popping out for a minute" class.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Right now? 103.

• JH
    JH

lol

103 sounds like a bad fever...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I will be 51 in a few weeks. Most of the time I feel 35 and most people think I am late 30s (which still surprises me.

When I was working at the shelters I would always be surprised booking in people who were my age. They always looked so much older I thought. Then I thought maybe it was just my perception - like we never think we look as old as we do, but in casual chats with people they would always be surprised at how young I look.

I think it is a matter of good genes, not sun-bathing and not smoking (or so they tell me) cuz I certainly don't do anything special

I feel much older first thing in the morning. I have arthritis in my feet, ankles and hands. It takes my body a while to loosen up in the morning.

• JH
    JH

Matty,

JH, I think you've got it there. I'm always staying up too late,

I think I know why. Spiceland is 5 hours difference from England time, that's why.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit