Who here has military service?

by pr_capone 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

Freedom, doit you will not regret it ,i felt exactly the same way ,wanted to join the airforce since i was little and finally did it when in my thirties but love it and really get angry thinking of all the years i wasted and the rank i could have been.

• Francois
    Francois

Yep. Queen's Own Foot. A part of the Khyber Rifles. Served long months in the Hindu Kush (Hindu Killer) mountains. Of course the queen referenced was Victoria, so all this happened in a former life.

I was also a samuri to the reigning Shogun in 1598. It's been an interesting life.

francois

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    Yep. Queen's Own Foot. A part of the Khyber Rifles. Served long months in the Hindu Kush (Hindu Killer) mountains. Of course the queen referenced was Victoria, so all this happened in a former life.

I was also a samuri to the reigning Shogun in 1598. It's been an interesting life.

Ok.....

Normally I find your comments to be of sound logic and reason. This post is not intended as an insult, so PLEASE do not take offense Francois. I like you. We used to bang heads, but we get along now.

However, that being said, I think they were referencing examples of people serving in the military in their current life.

I do not think they were looking for reincarnated examples (which no one can prove or disprove by the way, it is only your belief) in which you have convinced yourself that you served in the British fleet in decades past or as a Japanese Samurai centuries ago.

If that is the case, then I was a Commander in the Praetorian Guard during the reign of Julius Caesar. (I didn't do my job very well huh? LOL)

Or was it Emperor Nero?

No, no, thats not it...

I was one of the 300 Spartans who stood against the overwhelmingly large army of Persians in 480 B.C. at the battle of Themopylae.

Just messing with ya Francois. Don't get mad. I am only teasing as a friend.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

That cant be all! I know there are others who must have not seen this thread yet!

bttt

Kansas District Overbeer

• Francois
    Francois

Reborn, you reckon that's what he meant? Well, you know what they say; ask a dumb question...

Keep on keeping on working on that sense of humor, though, and one day you'll be as great as me. hehehe.

(I'm bored with being so logical all the time; can you tell?)

francois

• Azalo
    Azalo

yeah me and my buddy Fidel helped liberate Cuba but then I got killed in south america by the CIA, they thought that by burying me in an unmarked grave and chopping off my hands so that I couldnt be identified people would forget about me but instead they made me a martyr.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

before becoming a JW,

Fusiler

5th Royal Regiment of Fusiliers

Warwickshire

why do i detect a little bit of BS from a paticular person on this page? you know who you are...

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    If that is the case, then I was a Commander in the Praetorian Guard during the reign of Julius Caesar.

You incompetent bastard! How could you let Cassius slip through with the dagger so easily? I told you that yon Cassius had a lean and hungry look, boy oh no! you just thought it was Cassius feeling gaseous! I'll get you for that with my dogs of war! Vene vidi smackini!

Julius Caesar (currently known as Expatbrit in this life.)

• jenleesey
    jenleesey

Pvt. 2 Fort Wainwright, Alaska 1998-1990

Got myself kicked out by failing all my physical Training tests cause I HATE the cold!!! BRRR.... they told me I would work in a hospital setting, ( I was a combat medic)....instead I got to live in makeshift tents most of the time in sometimes -60 degree weather.....too cold for me!!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LMAO @ azalo & expatbrit

You guys are hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit