Who here has military service?

by pr_capone 24 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Just wondering how many ex dubs have served in the military. Was it before or after the JW's? Where did you serve? What branch? What was/is your rank? What was/is your MOS?

Private First Class

United States Army National Guard

35th MP Company - Topeka, KS - 95 Bravo

I began serving after I left the troof.

Kansas District Overbeer

• qwerty
    qwerty

Kings Own Fusiliers,

Private Qwerty,

South Yorkshire Territorial Armed Forces.

Qwerty

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well since the day I was born, I was raised a service brat (a kid brought up in the armed forces). My father was in the army for nearly 20 years.

My younger brother, he is actively serving in the Canadian Armed Forces.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

US Air Force, 1955-1959. After exposure to the "troof" but before baptism. Airman First Class, think it's called Senior Airman now.

Shutterbug

• blondie
    blondie

I'm a military brat like Ray, my dad was a career man for 20 years.

Blondie

• Xena
    Xena

Airforce Brat here....my dad retired when I was 12....Full Col. in the AirForce....we became dubs after that.

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

I am currently in the Royal Australian Air Force as a leading aircraftsman involved mainly with airfield defence and security although i do get to work with aircraft a bit as well.I enlisted before we officially left but we had not been active or to a meeting for a few years . Mr curious

• Aztec
    Aztec

Okay so hows about you military men showing us some pics?! I like men in uniform!:D ~Az

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

Sorry Aztec i dont know about the U.S forces guys but for me here in Australia there are some security issues i have to think about.

• Freedomrules
    Freedomrules

I'm thinking about joining the Naval Reserves. I'm still not sure though. I really want to do it, but it will probably ruin the (working) relationship I have with my rents and little sisters. I've wanted to be in the military since I was a little (JW) kid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit