Fraud?

by NICKITA 39 Replies latest jw friends

• BugEye
    BugEye

Hello Nickita

Most people in here are bitter individuals who have reasons for distrusting the WTBTS.
    Some were removed for immoral conduct and so have even more hatred.

Hatred and bitterness induce people to invent directions and objects for their hatred.
    In many cases, once they leave they "throw the baby out with the bath water" and
    regard anything about the WTBTS with loathing and suspicion.

The actual "evidence" that the GB are money hungry or power hungry is scant and
    flimsy and although some of it may be true, there is not enough information to
    convict anyone.

However, having said that, they still disobey the bible and are obviously not Gods
    voice on earth.

Dave

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Their gain :

The deep inner sensation of pure satisfaction and bliss knowing they have accomplished to their utmost ability the Lord’s divine purpose for the chosen representatives of his Faithful and Discreet Slave class while on earth

« Well done, faithful and true slave. »

There is no greater reward that to receive the adorning crown and glory of immortality and incorruptibility and to reign over humankind alongside the King of Kings

In my opinion : some pretty lucky (whoops, sorry, I meant fortunate) « humble » Kings-In-Waiting who, I assure you, aren’t suffering while « slaving » for the Master

My experience : take someone with supposedly noble motives and goals ... give him a position of direction with perks ... he invariably becomes a less noble person.

Seen it hundreds of times inside the org. as well as out. Guess its human nature.

• TR
    TR

Nickita,

I see you conveniently did not respond to my post. I asked you a question. Please respond.

I think I have explored enough your take on this matter and have had my suspects confirmed.

That figures. Read a few posts but don't do any research, then stick to your uninformed beliefs. Choosing to be ignorant is not very smart. However, it IS your choice, and if you continue with your ignorance on this board, you WILL get hammered. So don't be suprised. Almost all of us have got caught in our ignorance by someone else on the board. But, do we have the balls to admit it, and correct it? I hope you do.

TR

"cults suck"

• patio34
    patio34

TR,

My sentiments exactly! WHO gives a plugged nicked why they do what they do? It doesn't make it the truth because someone may have good motives, not that I think they do. There may be all kinds of motives, but who knows? Who cares? Not me!

Bug Eye,

Whoa! Back up the train a bit there sonny-boy! I, and probably a lot more like me (all the ones I personally know) left for intellectual reasons. I am a 54-year-old grandmother who has no intentions of being immoral, etc. So you can keep your speculations to yourself, sweet pea! I'm not bitter either. It is just untenable intellectually to believe such a fundamentalist view. And it was unfair of the WTBS to stop their members from reading and learning what science really says and to insist that only their outdated ignorant views be considered.

Harumph! It's a cheap shot to call someone "bitter" because they are justifiably angry and seeking justice at a cult that took up so much of their lives. Would you call all victims 'bitter' if they were angry at being victimized? How petty and small-minded if you would.

Patio

• BugEye
    BugEye

Patio34,

Not meaning to be disrespectful, but I mentioned most (not all) were bitter: "Showing
    or feeling resentment" (Little Oxford Dictionary) and I indicated that these ones
    had "reasons" for distrusting the Borg. "Some" were Dfed for immorality and had
    different feelings.

Please read more carefully. (and use a dictionary if necessary)

I too resent the hold that the Borg had over me for most of my life, but I choose
    not to impute motives to people that I have no way of verifying. I also choose to
    take my lifes experiences as a way to improve myself and grow no matter how
    bad it appears to have been.

Not one of the accusations given would hold up in any court of a western
    country. I have seen no documentation, photographs or bank account numbers.
    The only documentation that I have seen is on Mr Watters site regarding the
    actual cost of magazines and he uses incorrect dates and pricings in his
    commentary

Dave

• messenger
    messenger

you said:
    My opinion is that no matter how good one is there'll always be somebody who will view him in a negative light and misjudge his motives.

i say:
    My opinion is that no matter how bad one is there'll always be somebody who will view him in a positive light and misjudge his motives.

you appear to fill the bill nicely......refusing to think will help you go far in the wt. if you get the chance i would love to have a picture of any gb member working in the field ministry in the last year, it would certainly set my terse accusations to waste. any takers?? it could be a real collectors item.

• logical
    logical

Nikita

The ULTIMATE reason the WTS are so evil and twisted is set out for us in Revelation chapter 13.

The WTS are the fulfillment of verses 11-18.

They appear as a lamb, but speak as a dragon.

What one of the religions do they closely resemble? They have created an image of Judaism. Judaism got the death stroke about 2000 years ago, now the WTS have made an image to that.

The beast in Rev 13:1-8 pictures all the major religions, the head slaughtered to death, but healed, is that of Judaism.

All are under compulsion to worship the WTS, refusal to do so results in death (disfellowhipping, shunning).

So, the dragon has given authority to this beast, the dragon is Satan. Yep, the WTS is SATAN's org, not Jah's, now imagine how annoyed Jah must feel about this, people calling the original liars org "the Truth", "Jah's Organisation"

• patio34
    patio34

Bug Eye,

Sorry, but the gist of your post is very negative towards those who are "bitter." However, there are many more meanings to the word 'bitter.' Glad to know your intent, though. Most of the definitions in my Webster's are more synonomous with acrimonious, not anger.

But I am not bitter nor hateful to the WTS. To point out what is wrong in an organization that controls the lives of 5+ million people is fair play. And, the media in the news or opinion columns do not have to prove their case in a court of law. This DB is comparable to that, not a court.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

HELLO NICKITA,

Did you ever read the story about br. Milton Henschel trip
    Or should I say "visit" to MALTA???
    And what about a letter that a local brother
    wrote to him after "the visit " ended???

You see the 5.5 billions pages on the "w.w.w. " contain millions of informations
    And many are quite interesting !

Agape, J.C. Mac Hislopp

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

I remember reading of one Bethel wife relating how difficult it was for her and other wives to 'get much time in' because she would accompany her husband when he gave frequent talks and HE could count that time but she obviously couldn't, so her time was always well below the national average.

Perhaps there are other sincere Bethel and GB memembers who feel as Ed Dunlap did when he objected to some of the teaching of the rest of the GB. He felt at his age, where could he go and what could he do. His whole adult life had been spent there and whether some have bank accounts stored away or not, the fact remains that the life-style they have living there is a far cry better than many of the average joe who has to slug it out to make ends meet in the "real world.

Other members who don't agree with a teaching perhaps feel as many of the r&f , that they'll just wait on Jehovah to straighten things out since there's nothing we as individuals can do about it. Look at the eyewitness reports we've read from Ray Franz on how difficult it was to disagree with anything Fred Franz and other strong-willed members said.

Just a thought anyway.

To TR or anyone else:

Do you know where I could find a copy of the transcript of that Scotland trial you mentioned? I know I've read it and someone here also posted it within the last month and I've didn't get it copied. I have know idea where I read it. Any help?

Thanks, Had Enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit