Why do Jehovah`s Witnesses believe everything will be Hunky Dory after Armageddon ? I have news for them.

by smiddy3 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

They seem to think that all they will do is enjoy a carefree life with little or no concerns problems or worries whereas nothing could be further from the truth..

According to the Bible.

Without trying to speculate on these concerns or problems during this One Thousand year reign of Christ Jesus ,lets hear what the Bible has to say about the end of his thousand year reign.

Rev.20:7-10 Satan is to be let out of his prison {as if he hasn`t done enough damage in 6000 years of roaming about in the earth at the same time fraternizing with Jesus and Jehovah in heaven} I digress.

And the reason he is let out of prison ,Lo and Behold ,is to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth Gog and MaGog to gather them together for the War.{ here we go again ,Armageddon didn`t solve anything we have to go through another one.} 1000 years later.

Now get this it`s not just some isolated little skirmish with a few hundred or even a few thousand dissenters ,as the Bible states they number the sands of the seashore and they advanced over the breadth of the earth and encircled the camp {not a Nation but a camp} of the Holy ones.and the beloved city.

With that description it would seem the Holy ones are in the minority and the opposes apparently were spread over all the earth.

So that description of the Bible to me about JC 1000 rule does not appear to be one of living in a paradise , that is not on the Agenda until AFTER Jesus Christ 1000 year reign and only if you are lucky enough to survive another test/war of your loyalty after all you have gone through previously.

I wonder if this realization is one of the reasons why so many now are claiming to be of the Anointed because as one of the other sheep you have to pass another test after the 1000 years of Christ Jesus rule whereas of one of the Anointed on death now you go straight to heaven .

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    I have news for them

Jw's already know about the final test that is waiting for them after the end of 1000 years. They have printed this multiple times in their publications.

why so many now are claiming to be of the Anointed

So many? only 0.2% of all witnesses claim to be of the Anointed

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

destined to be a catastrophe, our creator screwed up at the beginning and has done the same throughout history what makes anyone think he wont do it again? the releasing of the devil from the Abyss is bound to end in disaster if anyone with a brain cell believes it, fortunately the entire account from Revelation is the writings of a lunatic and not to be taken seriously, thank goodness I dont have to worry myself about it.

• waton
    waton
    encircled the camp {not a Nation but a camp} of the Holy ones.and the beloved city.

clearly there will be new light on this, holy ones are the partakers, supposed to be in heaven by then. The beloved city, New Jerusalem, or the one above? , having come down from heaven? Apostles and tribes of Israel written all over them?

Even if you are only bait, as the OS are supposed to be at Armageddon, it is no fun, better than the movies though.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Among many glitches in the "New World" matrix, how do JW's explain that worldly people who don't listen to their message in paradise will be annihilated? So there will be death in paradise? I thought there will be "no more death... for the former things have passed away" (Rev 21:4). Simple question. Wonder how a JW would answer that?

• venus
    venus

If you have lived with very old people (like your great grand father) in the days leading to their death, you know that they say things they don't mean and see things that are not really there. So was the case with Apostle John in his late 90's.

Jesus had clear knowledge about what happens in the future: "Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[e] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." (Mathew 19:28-30)

He brings no Satan into the picture. Jesus very well knew that New World that has now become Old World would again be “renewed” in its time. Each one's body is the proof for this. Body undergoes growth and decay, and the process continues. (Mathew 11:14) We don't know how, but it happens.

• waton
    waton
    So there will be death in paradise? I thought there will be "no more death... for the former things have passed away" (Rev 21:4). Simple question. Wonder how a JW would answer that?

There are overlapping deaths. the 1st death is overlapped, swallowed be the second death.

the sinner will die young, even though perhaps 100[s] of years old. (Isaiah 65:20) so, sin will have no detrimental effect on the body? ha ha.

All those rebels after the perhaps even after 1100 years of life, and harbouring rebellious, potentially sinful thoughts will be perfect, young during the final attack.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@waton "overlapping deaths". Lol. Maybe that will be like the "overlaping resurrections". The Bible states that there will be only two resurrections - one BEFORE the Millenium, and one AFTER it. So what's with the gradual resurrection of the billions of people DURING the thousand year reign that JWs have to Witness to? How is that backed by scripture?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Ah Smiddy, you're running wayyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of the chariot - "They seem to think that all they will do is enjoy a carefree life with little or no concerns problems or worries."

The vast majority/all of JW's are totally oblivious to their "faithful slave's" twisted teaching of John 5:28,29 which claims that these sins - the vile things - will be practiced after the resurrection, i.e. during the 1000 year reign. So the JW paradise isn't going to be as carefree as they think!

The operative word in the verse being "practiced" - not one-off sins.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So many? only 0.2% of all witnesses claim to be of the Anointed

That may be true however for over 30 years the number of anointed hung around 8000 and that number was supposed to keep dwindling as the day drew near and as the JW Society indicated the New System was supposed to be here by the end of the 20th Century with far fewer numbers.

And what is the count today ? over 18000 being of the anointed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit