personal poll-serious responses please!

by Ravyn2 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn2
    Ravyn2

I have to go to alt sign on name....but this is important(to me anyway):

what do you want to see as the future of mankind in your lifetime?
    tolerance? peace? what? what is the agenda to YOU personally?
    I am trying to put together a manifesto of purpose(for my own use) and I would appreciate any and all responses. I would appreciate it if you could atleast give me a clue what spirituality/philosophy you follow(eg christian-liberal or fundamentalist, pagan, islamic, jewish, buddhist, hindu, agnostic, atheist, deist, humanist or other.)

thank you,
    Ravyn

• rocketman
    rocketman

Wish I could help ya, but I follow no prescribed practice that I can categorize.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

rocketman--you have no future hopes for mankind?

Ravyn

• JH
    JH

The future of mankind is unknown to me. Here in Canada, life is very good. We are # 1 country in the world for quality of life. I hope it will keep on this way for the rest of my life.

We don't live long enough to see any real change in world conditions. I don't really mind what will happen tomorrow. I live day to day, and have hope of something after. I'm positive and I never worry.

• Azalo
    Azalo

revolution

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I am agnostic. Some of my hopes for the future are these:

-People are not judged based on race or gender.

-Cloning is allowed.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

azalo- revolution with what outcome?

ok I guess I am not clear here. I am trying to congeal the ideas in my own head that groups in so-called religious opposition(eg pagans and xtians) really want the same thing--for instance..world peace, individual freedom(yeah right!) or personal happiness....

I am looking for common ground.

Ravyn

• Satanus
    Satanus

I would like to see more empowering of the individual in power and knowledge. Knowledge is necessary, because without it, there would be anarchy. Decentralise all forms of power concentrations. Cold fusion for the masses would help. We need a combination man of henry ford and nikola tesla.

I might possibly be a secular spiritualist.

SS

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I would liket to see children protected and people working towards clearing our world of the monsters that are in it.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I am a weak atheist...

Id like to see us evolve into people that are beyond discrimination of all sorts (gender/race/sexual orientation etc)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit