About apostates post on a JW site

by Nordic 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Nordic
    Nordic

This is taken from a pure JW site. Take care its about those evil Apostates

Nordic

Fra: Cobalt_Blue (Oprindelig meddelelse)

Sendt: 14-05-2003 21:51
    Dear friends, PLEASE READ THIS

I have noticed a number of postings announcing the KTAR radio show at a site that is most definately apostate. ( this site is called dirtcloud) I reviewed the links prior to allowing my children to go to this site.
    The ONLY thing good on this site IS the radio show. All the other links are from ex-elders, disfellowshipped ones, and apostates speaking out against the governing body, the witnessing work and more terrible .... against Jehovah God. This site contains copies of confidential letters and procedures directly from the society that are not meant for public printing. Those who view this material without accurate knowledge of the scriptures use it to defend their agnostic ideas and attitudes.

You may be interested in listening to this radio show.. it is wonderful... BUT PLEASE, be careful not to " touch the unclean thing!" This inticement to link to this site can be soooo dangerous, is it worth risking spiritual health?

Some people may feel they are strong enough to handle these sites and can ignore the negative issues and choose to go there. That is a personal choice. BUT, when you post these links, your suggestions reach all of us.... including those here who are non baptised, spiritually weak, depressed and viewers as young as 10 years old. These are precious people, but they may not have the power to reason on what is and is not apostate.

May I suggest that all links posted be approved by managers before being made available to our members?? The managers can review the links available on these sites before some of our dear ones are mislead??? Please find some way of protecting our clean spiritual community!

With great concern,
    Vicky

2-9 af 9 Næste Seneste
    Svar
    Meddelelse 2 af 9 i diskussionen
    Fra: CATZ Sendt: 14-05-2003 22:18
    Thank you for this warning sis! We also try to keep any links to other sites deleted from this site as we cannot vouch safe for other websites. Would they be good for our members and brotherhood or not? If in doubt, delete it out! Catz

Svar
    (1 anbefaling indtil videre) Meddelelse 3 af 9 i diskussionen
    Fra: Wiserone Sendt: 14-05-2003 22:47
    I had sent email to the managers on the original posting for the same reasons, and the entire posting was deleted. It is good that this was done, and perhaps even the name of the website should be deleted from this posting to prevent curious young ones from going there to investigate. These sites can be deadly to the young or inexperienced and even naming them in a post could raise the curiousity level. In these last days, when Satan is roaring louder by the minute, we have to be so cautious not to inadvertantly cause spiritual harm to each other. He is an expert at blinding the minds and tickling the ears...we need to be ever on guard. Agape Judy

Svar
    Meddelelse 4 af 9 i diskussionen
    Fra: Jahschild Sendt: 15-05-2003 00:46
    Wiser I can agree with you. I asked a question the other day about if the managers of this site's local hall knew about the site, only because I loved the site and mentioned it to my teacher and she said it was not good even though I try to tell her other wise. I stopped mentioning the site because like i said i started to feel eyes on me like I was associating with apostates or something. So I wanted to know is this site known by the manager's local halls and I never got an answer from any manager, which kinda made me suspicious you know, cause my post was made in the open, is that the way Jehovah's people should act???? Hmmm or maybe reading too much into it and I was just overlooked. If Catz sees this post I would appreciate it if he could answer my question. Thanks Jahschild

Svar
    Meddelelse 5 af 9 i diskussionen
    Fra: Cobalt_Blue Sendt: 15-05-2003 01:04
    To some degree, I agree that there is a need in removing these links and their names. BUT in this case I felt the name was needed, because without knowing the name, I could not make myself clear on the site in question. It was a tough choice but I did think it thru, and determined that I should put the name in ~ but without the http format. That way it can not be clicked to open and my message was clear to all which site was being warned about.

A word to the wise .. The parents are ultimately responsible for monitoring the online activities of their children, here or anywhere else. Our managers do what they can, but we can only hope to keep the friends here aware of the sites that can cause harm. Parental control programs need the exact link of the site in order to be blocked. As a parent myself, its vital to recognise the tools Satan uses to distract Jehovah's people and interested ones. Sometimes that means being very blunt in discribing the enemy. (personal opinions may differ from mine, and I respect that)

Much love,
    Vicky

Svar
    (1 anbefaling indtil videre) Meddelelse 6 af 9 i diskussionen
    Fra: CATZ Sendt: 15-05-2003 01:20
    Dear Jahschild: You ask if my elders know of this site: yes. Do they think it is good or not? I don't know as they have never expressed to me any opinion. However, being a manager of this site I view it for what it is and not for what others - even elders - may think of it; after all, I am here and have experienced it and they have not. What of the other managers? Yes, the elders of the other two Managers know of this site. Do they opose it? No. However, it would be good to remember that "elder" does not equate to "spiritual policeman". Consequently, I and the other Managers do not normally make it a practice to bring to the elders every step we take or ask them about every decison we make - if any at all. Spiritual maturity and Bible principle should assist one in those areas. Catz JWOTW Manager

Svar
    Meddelelse 7 af 9 i diskussionen
    Fra: Jahschild Sendt: 16-05-2003 17:40
    Okay thanks alot Catz thats all I wanted to know. I am new to this site and just don't understand or probably can understand why some would see it as dangerous to me reason being that I am probably not as spiritually strong as you maybe and could encounter an apostate. All I know is what we do have in common is the fact that we both love Jehovah God and want to be careful what Satan may throw our way, cause he really does keep transforming himself . Hope their is no hard feelings brother. May Jehovah be with you in making sure the site is clean and apostate free! Love Jahschild

Svar
    Meddelelse 8 af 9 i diskussionen
    Fra: CATZ Sendt: 17-05-2003 00:17
    No problem! catz

Svar
    Meddelelse 9 af 9 i diskussionen
    Fra: Robert Sendt: 17-05-2003 04:27
    Hello Catz: You view this sight for what you think of it. Not for what others think of it, even elders. After all you have expierience on this web sight where-as "they" don't. Re- The elders Do you think that an elder has to have first hand expierience with adultry, fornication, and the like , to be able to discern the Bible principle involved? You said you don't know wether your elders think this sight is good or not. Don't you care what your local elders are concerned about? Isn't their concern only for the spiritual well being of all ? You mentioned that it wasn't you're practice to bring the eldres into the process of your making " Every decison, if any at all". Spiritual maturity and discerning Bible principles is a PROCESS! Maturity and principles are taught. The elders are the teachers. We don't go off on our own. Why would you suggest that you don't bring the elders into any of your decisions? Are you proud of that? I think it's disgracfull. Robert
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus
    However, it would be good to remember that "elder" does not equate to "spiritual policeman".

Quote of the Month!

• Undecided
    Undecided
    He is an expert at blinding the minds and tickling the ears...we need to be ever on guard.

This applies so well to the GB. They have blinded the minds and life of so many. Why do you think they don't want any of their sheep to look into their own teachings?

Ken P.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Do you know what the site is? (dirtcloud doesn't get me anywhere). Thanks!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Kgfreeperson,

Actually their eyesight is SO DIM, they can't even read the name of the website correctly. It is not "dirtcloud".

Here is the actual link. I think you'll find it very interesting: http://www.dirtclod.com

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Thanks very much!

• SYN
    SYN

If their religion was so circumspect, what exactly would they have to fear from Apostates, hmmm? *shakes head*

• Jourles
    Jourles

Wow. Nothing like shaking the faith of some jw's over material that has been shown worldwide via the media already. Minus the BOE letters, of course.

Funny thing is - on my front page I say that I " provide no commentary regarding the doctrines or policies of the Jehovah's Witnesses. " I'll be damned how they turn that around and call it an APOSTATE site. I will post media clips from anyone - just listen to the JR Brown interview. Some would call that a very pro-WT clip.

If they are truly starting to ask their local elders about my site, I guess I should start battening down the hatches and prepare for some WT inquiries. Because you know damn well that some cheese-and-cracker elder(thanks JT!) will be making a call to the Service desk informing them about the gallery of BOE letters. Still, they can't do anything about them....where's the copyright? It is the same as someone leaking a confidential memo from a corporation to the press and then printing it. They should police the elders better or else not send letters out anymore.

Jourles, *apostate* creator of Dirtcloud.com, I mean, Dirtclod.com

• caligirl
    caligirl

"Why would you suggest that you don't bring the elders into any of your decisions? Are you proud of that? I think it's disgracfull."

Now this is a sad statement! Here is one who is truly ensnared to the point that they feel it is disgraceful for one to make a decision on their own. He must be a WT golden boy for that point of view! Completely controllable and probably calls an elder for clearance of what movie is ok for Friday night relaxation. So sad.

• Jourles
    Jourles

I just applied for membership to their forum. I sent this message to the manager(it clipped it at around 500 char., so I will send the rest when I get a reply.)

Hi. I understand you are/were linking to my website. Just for the record, I am not an apostate as some people have pointed out in their posts. I am merely offering media clips, both audio and video, and letters, with no commentary whatsoever on our beliefs. The Body of Elder's letters are for everyone - they were sent to me from various sources asking me to set them up as a gallery. I see it no differently as an employee leaking corporate documents to the press. It may not be ethical, but it only shows the truth behind matters compared to what is officially spoken. True, some documents may be viewed as embarrasing to the WTS, but others merely show the behind-the-scene processes of the elders and how they get their instructions. There is no harm in that. Truth is truth, and nothing can change that. Making these media clips available can help witnesses plan a defense against opposers. How would you feel if you went to someone's door and they immediately tore into you about child abuse and JW's on a recent show they just saw on TV that you never had seen? You would feel very unprepared, wouldn't you?

All I can ask of you is for you to read two scriptures, that's it. One is Proverbs 18:13 and the other is 1 John 4:1. And then tell me what you think about those scriptures and how they relate to my website. And as is mentioned on my front page, I offer no commentary on my beliefs of the JW faith. That is what makes a site an "apostate" one.

I understand that you will most likely deny me membership to read your forum, that is not a problem. I just wanted you to know my stance regarding the dirtclod.com website is all. ANYONE can send me media clips on JW's. I do not care what the source is. Negative or positive, I accept all of them.

Oh, and if I could recommend just one more reference from the Watchtower for you to read, it is from the March 1, 2003 WT - "For example, how should we feel when newspaper, radio, or television reports about Jehovah’s Witnesses are distortions or outright falsehoods? Should we be shocked? No. We expect such things." So how should we feel? It says plainly, we should expect such things. But we should not hastily make a reply before we hear boths sides of a matter, correct? Again, read Prov. 18:13.

Thanks for your time.

Not holding my breath for the membership.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit