About apostates post on a JW site

by Nordic 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    Spiritual maturity and discerning Bible principles is a PROCESS! Maturity and principles are taught. The elders are the teachers. We don't go off on our own. Why would you suggest that you don't bring the elders into any of your decisions? Are you proud of that? I think it's disgracfull. Robert

Sounds like an Elder to me.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's ironic that the nt part of the bible was started by consolidating letters similar to this. Those letters, of course, were written by paul. Hey jourles, you may be starting something here

SS

• shamus
    shamus

Bah-

I say let them live as they like. Not everyone - nay - mostly nobody wants out of the religion, and telling them the truth is only confirming their worst thoughts... that apostates want them out of the org. The truth is out there... (sounds familiar) and they can find it. I personally don't bother with those people whatsoever. Their religion is filling their void right now, and probably won't change. They need to make the decision to change, not me.

Just a personal opinion is all.

Interesting to see how they still talk, though! Thanks for posting that. It reminded me of mind control again, and was a bit freaky!

• Nordic
    Nordic

Here is my contribution to the debate on the pure JW site, he he And if some wants to join, just ask me how. Nordic To Catz Isnt it the time to delet this Robert's member ship of this fine board. I dont think he show any respect, for all of us there is happy to be here. And he show no christian love towards you Catz.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Calm yourself "Robert". My goodness, the paranoia.

I wonder if "Robert" consults the elders on toilet habits and other "decisions".

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* you guys messing w/those poor dubbies...*LOL* ...ahem....carry on...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Nordic
    Nordic

I got this letter from a loving "sister"

A responce to my contribution:

To Catz Isnt it the time to delet this Robert's member ship of this fine board. I dont think he show any respect, for all of us there is happy to be here. And he show no christian love towards you Catz.

I hope that you will read my posting in response to your comment about deleting the membership of another person from JWOTW. I feel it was uncalled for. I notice that you have changed your name from Altec. When I was offended by your recommending websites that led to apostate information, I did not demand that your membership be revoked publicly. There are better ways of handling these situations than by public smearing of your brothers. A negative comment may have been made by someone else first, but two wrongs do not make a right.
    Judy

• Aztec
    Aztec

Good job Jourles! I'd be interested to see what they say as a reply. :) ~Aztec

• happy man
    happy man

Nordic.

What is this forum, it seems to from Norway, can you give me a link to this site please,

perhaps I as an ongoing JW can go in there.

love from HM

• Nordic
    Nordic

Hello Happyman

The site is not from Norway. The Manager Catz is from USA i think.

But anyway here is where you write to: [email protected]

If you wanne write to me, here is a email: [email protected]

Greatings

Nordic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit