• Aztec
    Aztec

Jgnat, I like mine better! :D ~Aztec

• jgnat
    jgnat

Big Tex, too perfect!

• shamus
    shamus

now i'm pissing my pants with laghter...

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can see your point, Aztec. Too bad we could not get a set of WT plates some time just before they get to press. Hmmmmmmm.

• Aztec
    Aztec

LOL Jgnat! That would be one small step for scientific research and a giant leap for realists! LOL! JMO! :) ~Aztec

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

He's got to be kidding. No way am I going to the meeting tonight.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

• Englishman
    Englishman

You ever been to a real Turkish bath?

Englishman.

• rocketman
    rocketman

"But there are valid reasons why we tell you what kind of music you can listen to, which programs you can watch on TV, which movies you can go to see, when to date, who to date, and what to think, reason, and feel".

Ho Chin Mihn, you are too much, lol!

• rocketman
    rocketman

By the way, looking at the picture, one cannot help but notice how a certain kind of dress casts people in a different light. There is no doubt that the young man's facial expression casts him as rebellious or at least spiritually weak. Notice also his loosened tie, and shirt unbuttoned at the top. Also, he has no sport coat on. Now notice the older brother, all nice and neat. He's the spiritual one in the pic. Cracks me up.

I have often been amazed at how people are portrayed in the publications, and how the pictures cast people so stereotypically.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit