are you sitting down?........PRINCE is a JW!!!!!

by lisaBObeesa 48 Replies latest jw friends

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

TPFKATAFKAP at someone's door in field service, holding an open copy of the "Live Forever" book:

Dig if you will a picture
    of living forever like this

No pain No death No Hunger
    can you my neighbor
    can you picture this

Dream if you will a courtyard
    with oceans of pedophiles in bloom
    animals strike curious poses
    they feel the heat
    the heat between men and ewes

• LDH
    LDH

Hey wait a minute. I just noticed that in the list that Loves Dubs listed, all of those famous JW celebs are BLACK!!!

Oh wait a minute. Nevermind. I forgot Michael Jackson isn't black anymore, LOL.

But really, isn't this a little wierd?!?!>! Where's all the famous white celebs?

• Francois2
    Francois2

This would be typical. People who find their lives in what they consider a "ruined" condition seek absolute and solid answers to imponderable questions. If your child had died and some group's interpretations of the bible was whispering in your ear that your child would be resurrected, and soon, it would likely catch your attention and maybe even your alliegence. It's a terribly sad situation, but true.

The proof that JWs appeal to and attract people with problems in their psychological make up can be found in Michael Jackson.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey lisa,

i totally agree with you.....i'm sure the smoke surrounding paisley park is thick from all the love bombing. if he is sincere in his beliefs now, well good for him. i hope he (and along with 6 million other jws) will eventually realize that something is lacking in their lives (for me it was the ability to make my own decisions). for some, though, the jws were the very thing that was lacking in their lives. it appears to me that more and more are staying with the jws for less and less time... only time will tell how long prince will remain a jw under the watch of the GB.....

enjoy the day

love
    harmony

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hey guys, btw, i'm loving the lyrics....LOLOLOL, keep em coming

• Tina
    Tina

Greetings,
    As many others TAFKAP,was caught by preying on an emotionally charged issue....death of a loved one,, I think after he passes thru the 'honeymoon phase' of JDubdom, like many others,he'll leave....
    I dont see how he can reconcile his artistic creativity with Jdubdom.
    I can imagine that eventually he'll feel artistically stifled...well,we'll see......my dos centavos,Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny...."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense,you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• apostate
    apostate

Prince was on the Jay Leno Show about a week ago. I heard the rumor that he is a Jehovah's Witness, so I was looking for "those signs of change". He deffinately changed a lot.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

ok all ya non-believers.......I'm gonna find some proof of this conversion on the web someplace...just havn't found it yet.

Funny thing is I saw this story on EXTRA, the TV show. EXTRA has a website. The site talks about all the other stories that were featured yesterday on the show, but I see nothing on Prince!

But I will find it....someplace......

---lisaBObeesa
    PS that post that had the song "When DUBS cry".....what a crack up!! LOL!!!!

• teejay
    teejay

expatbrit,

>>>PRINCE MUST WRITE NEW KINGDOM SONGS!!...
    >>>"We thank you, Jehovah/for our little red corvette."

you're SICK, Man!! that was a good laugh. out loud, it was.
    i'm still laffin'...

peace,
    todd

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

LDH wrote:

And this is the same guy who had a photo shoot with the word 'slave' drawn on his cheek to show his displeasure at the control his record label had?

What you didn't see in that photo shoot was his other cheek, which had the word evil drawn on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit