Silentlambs Update: Paul Berry and Sweden

by blondie 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mustang
    mustang

Skally,

There’s more:

Quoting happy man:

"Lars Erik Eriksson is working on Bhetel in Arboga, and is one of the main men, you cant find him on search engins like googel, crayzy boys, you must understand this.

love HM"

Interesting: WTS people avoid the public connections and personal use that would get them onto the I-Net. Remember, things about "honoring the person" from WTS?? The "Bethel Lars" wouldn’t have a web page and would not be likely to be accessible via the I-Net.

In stark contrast, college Professors use the I-Net daily, as a tool and a means of communication with each other. They frequently make a web page to announce their position and make themselves accessible. They are not worried about "honoring the person" and will indeed blow their own horn.!!!

Again, the "college Lars" does not match the "Bethel Lars". It seems that there are two of these people.

Also, I suspect the name Lars Erik Eriksson may be as common as Smith & Jones over here.

Mustang

• Farkel
    Farkel

Mustang.,

Let it go with sKally. She's just not right. Her idea of research is to plug in something in a search Engine. This "research" takes about one minute. Tops! She then either posts all the links, or pastes in the pages. This concludes her "reaseach." Believe me, Mustang. I've spent many hours on the phone with sKally a few years ago. Her rage extends far beyond the Walls the Watchtower she left when she was just a teenager. I've been a recipient of her rage more than once for saying it like it is. Buy into sKallys nonsense and she will be your best friend and follow you anywhere. Challange her on any of it and she will turn on you faster than Dung Beetle can come up with her next lie.

Every once in a while, sKally comes into one of my original threads and takes a shit there. It hasn't happened in while, but after she reads these commends, you'll see her at her best vilifying me. I have met few people in my life full of more rage and hate than she.

She's very predictable.

Farkel

• sf
    sf

roflol, you two.

I see there is no comprehensive skills involved in reading what I did in this thread and how simply it was. Research? hahaha....

I told you here that I just put his name out there and hits I came up with. How does that constitute 'research'? Why does what I do in my life effect you so much? Live and let live dudes.

Hey Farkel, why do you find it necessary to keep revealing our conversations to your cheerleaders in public? Can't you stand erect on your own? You expect them to trust anything you say here about it? Yes! You bank on it! You act 'as if' we were like the best phone buddies for a long time. lolololol Just like you try to portray that you and Tom Talley have had more than ONE phone conversation. lolololol You are an egomaniac and your post are evident of this to many who dare not say so here. Well, Tom CAN'T say it here now. You are a master fabricator.

So blast away Daddy-O. LOLOLOLOL Have fun too. Why not give me your phone number now and we do this one on one without your cheerleaders? Odds are in my favor that will be a negatory....! Just you and me, on the phone..like the good ole days, long ago. lololol

sKally

• mustang
    mustang

Fine, I've said more than enough, anyway.

BTW, Farkel, most of your description fits my father and his near 30 year campaign to drag me back to the KH.

Thank you for your concern.

Cheers to all!!!!!!

Mustang

• avengers
    avengers
    Can't you stand erect on your own?

TOUGH .

You have replied many times to my posts, and I've followed up many of the links you provided.
    Lots of them proved to be very helpfull. Thanks.

Next thing they'll tell you you can only read the books they tell you to read. Haven't we learned anything ?

lol.

Nothing personal to anyone. I guess everyone has his own issues for being here. My issue is that when I see the Watchtower screw up members of my family,
    see them abusing children with their lack of love, the lying about the UN issue, the totally wacked off doctrines they teach. That's my issue.
    Away with this (b)org system of totalitary control. FREEDOM. And that means also freedom of speech!. So you all have a good day.

Andy.......of the "That Watchtower SHARK shall never swallow me" class.

• Nordic
    Nordic

The man Lars Erik Eriksson.

Is one of the 5 men in the ledership of Bethel (Arboga) in Sweden.

Some say that one day he will take over after Bengt Hansson,

who is the top man in Sweden now.

From a source in Sweden.

Nordic

• sf
    sf

Geez Andy, your wt magazines are easier to 'swallow' baby. Keep em' cumming!

sKally, love ya klass

• Gerard
    Gerard
    It's also really wonderful that nobody can get anything on this other than that somebody stuck Watchtower's name (authorization of uncertain pedigree) in the middle of some paperwork!!!

Shure, Timoty McVeigh, Pinochet and Saddam Hussein were also unfortunate "victims" of this worldly system. The WT's fingerprints are all over their stock shares and once again, the GB resorts to denial, denial and more denial. They are so fast at grabing any asset, perhaps this will teach them to keep their #@&*! paws out of honest people's pockets.

BTW, nobody likes to comment about the GREATER THAN 100% of RAND-CAM stock that was distributed!!! It's a little inconvenient that NOBODY JUICY may own any of it!!!

The SEC files show:

John G. Robertson, Chairman of the Board 5,781,350 51.22%of Directors, President and Director (1) (2)
    The Watchtower Society (3) 5,073,200 44.94%James McCann (4) 5,073,200 44.94%Rand Energy Group Inc. (5) 5,073,200 44.94%

I am assuming that Robertson, as the main investor, retains control by holding the majority of the shares (51.22%) while The Watchtower, McCann and Rand Energy Group collectively own the rest. The difference of about 6.28% must belong to several [unlisted] minor shareholders.

Gerry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit