Silentlambs Update: Paul Berry and Sweden

by blondie 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Valis
    Valis

I also agree that the Sweedish branch totally screwed up by not answering questions..they always talk about proclaiming the truth till the rubber hits the road and you see thier true colors. I alos agree that some libel and slander on thier part should not go unchecked by the victims of abuse.

mustang, my comment to skallywag was a joke BTW, its just a very small funny that he works with flow dynamics for airplane parts like turbines and so forth...ah well...can't blame me for trying.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mustang
    mustang

Valis,

I was sitting here staring at the "SEND" key for about an hour, anyway

Mustang

• happy man
    happy man

Lars erik Eriksson is working on Bhetel in Arboga, and is one of the main men, you cant find him on search engins like googel, crayzy boys, you must understand this.

love HM

• sf
    sf

Silentlambs.org reports in the above:

Together with Janne Josefsson Anders decide to call the branch office in Arboga to ask the leaders why they chose to believe the abuser and not Anders. He gets Lars-Erik Eriksson on the phone, he refuse to answer Anders question and ask him to formulate his questions in a letter. When Janne Josefsson ask permission to ask some questions Lars-Erik Eriksson hang up the phone.

So, you tell me...what does this guy have to do with the jws?

And get off my back about Rand. It has nothing to do with what Bill reports here. But LARS do!

Now, what he doing answering phones at WTS? Or is this an entirely different man?

There is no need to be asses about my post here.

sKally

• mustang
    mustang

Happy Man, reporting from Sweden is telling you exactly that: he is different person. There is somebody at high level at the Sweden Bethel by that name. Obviously he would work and live at the Bethel 24/7. And this person, paraphrasing HappyMan, "is not to be found on a search engine".

He is obviously not the same one found on the web as a Scientist, with a FULL TIME Professor's Chair at a University.

Let's ask Happy Man to see how many Lars-Erik Erkkson's can be found in a typical Swedish phone book.

You should clearly state your chain of reasoning if you don't wish to be taken to task. If you had done so, nobody would have made the Rand connection. Besides, YOU were the one who started a "guessing game".

You may also expect criticism if you submit "research" or results that may be flawed.

BTW, the I-Net is interesting, but IT IS NOT A PERFECT OR INFALLIBLE TOOL.

Mustang

• sf
    sf

mustang,

I think you are referring to my post. And I don't know who the hell this guy is. I saw his name and entered it in the engine and pasted the result. I made no conclusion it was the branch man or not.

Exact same name made me post it so others could explore it further. It did not warrant Rand Cam krap.

By the way, can you prove they aren't the same man? I can't.

sKally

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    It is one mans word against onother, not anyone of us here now what is thew truth.

That's exactly what the elders told me when I reported my abuse. It's awful to live through the hell, and then have no one believe it ever happened.

Thanks Blondie! You're the best.

• mustang
    mustang

I don't hold TWO different jobs and commute 250 km several times a day to lead a double life....

details to follow

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

Happy Man tells us there is Lars-Erik Eriksson "in charge" @ Arboga, which is "situated close to Lake Hjälmaren, Lake Mälaren and near big cities like Örebro, Eskilstuna, Västerås and our capital Stockholm".

http://cityguide-europe.com/se/arboga/?cat=attractions

Lars-Erik Eriksson was appointed Professor of Compressible Flow on September 1, 2002. He is a Professor @ Chalmers University in Goteborg, Sweden, on the WEST COAST of Sweden.

reference:http://www.chalmers.se/Hypertext/Prof-E/Eriksson-E.html

Arboga appears to be close to Stockholm, which is on the EAST COAST of Sweden. I estimate they are over 250 km apart.

Would you be telling us that the two are the same person? That one works/lives 24/7 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at Arboga (doing some sort of printing/preaching) and the other is a professor @ Chalmers University in Goteborg, Sweden. This is on the WEST COAST of Sweden; It does not seem to be possible for a PROFESSOR OF PHYSICS ON THE WEST COAST OF SWEDEN TO ALSO RUN A PRINTING PLANT NEAR THE EAST COAST OF SWEDEN.

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

Skally,

YOU opened up the Rand-Cam business by posting a PHYSICIST/SCIENTIST who works on ENGINE TECHNOLOGY and YOU started a guessing game!!! ("Guessing games" are open ended, by definition.)

Rand-Cam is where this has all gone in the past. Also, there was no PREAMBLE (background information) on Lars-Erik Erikkson. YOU asked us to draw conclusions!!!

Rand-Cam is the connection that is most likely and most familiar to those of us NOT IN SWEDEN.

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit