Silentlambs Update: Paul Berry and Sweden

by blondie 37 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Can anyone tell us what kind of laws Sweden has on slander/libel. I would think Anders has a pretty good case here.

I continue to be amazed at the depths this organization will stoop to in a hopeless effort to dig themselves out of the very deep hole they seem to be in. ("We'll dig ourselves out!")

Nice to see that the TV show did a follow-up, and that at least one newspaper editor can see through the smoke and mirrors.

• sf
    sf

~~~sigh~~~

Um, another : 'we are no part of this world' KRAP! (wtf????):

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=Lars%2DErik+Eriksson

Un-believable!

Check this guy out:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Lars-Erik+Eriksson+oil

Some hits in this search:

Turkish Daily News Electronic Edition, Cyber News Section, ...
    ... The distribution arm of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (www ... Internet) services than
    keeping several separate networks," Lars-Erik Eriksson, technical director ...
    www.turkishdailynews.com/old_editions/ 09_07_97/cyber3.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

ASME TURBO EXPO '99: Technical Papers
    ... Ulf Håll, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden; Lars-Erik Eriksson,
    Volvo Aero ... 090, Seawater Contamination of a Gas Turbine Lube Oil System in ...
    www.asme.org/igti/services/pubs/ paper_archive/te99papers.html - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

ROFLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Dudes!!! EXPLAIN ALL THIS TO THE SKALLYWAGGER...I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE!!! I mean, IF YOU CAN, that is. HAHAHAHAHAHA...can you say?...

WE ARE VERY MUCH A PART OF 'SATANS ORGANIZATION AND PROUD OF IT'!!!

sKally

• sf
    sf

Kome on now guys. What the hellions is going on with this guy?? Anyone??

Hahahahaha, Kome on, you can at least make something up so it justifies what I am Witnessing here in the links I searched out.

No?

ROFLOLOLOL!! Try!!!

Hawkaw, what about you?

sKally

• happy man
    happy man

Well

• amac
    amac

sf - what in the world are you going on about?

• happy man
    happy man

I think I must help some here to understand this caes.

It is one mans word against onother, not anyone of us here now what is thew truth.

As i understand this Anders say they start when they not was JW, this is important to remember, and it goes on, and in the last year of abusethe abuser was baptised WJW, hounestly TV forget this info, and show it like it was an older man how rape him it was only 4 year beetwenthem and the was realives , id I understan it right.

just so you have fackt , this is also important to now.

When it comes to suing sweden is very diffrent from USA, here it is no use to do this, it cost only money, and I thnk 10.000$ is the higest money you can get, so this is not any option in sweden.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Sf,

What connection does Lars-ErikEriksson have with JWs? I'm not familiar with this name at all.

• Valis
    Valis

Wow! blondie thanks for this update...I tried to get the stuff in English some time ago and was disappointed asI really wanted read it and find out how it went..thanks again.

skally...you crazy thing! Maybe you think Lars might work for ,or really deal with the devil and have colleagues at RandCam?*LOL*

http://www.chalmers.se/Hypertext/Prof-E/Eriksson-E.html

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mustang
    mustang

He's a Physicist; they write papers.

Mustang

• mustang
    mustang

This dead horse again???

Oh, what the heeee.....

well, it goes like this:

Lars-Erik Eriksson is a Professor dealing in the Physical Sciences, likely Physics;

he can spell ENGINE;

RAND-CAM is an ENGINE;

WTS is allegedly involved w/ RAND-CAM; (or is it the other way around?)

or:

This conversation is about something Swedish;

Lars-Erik Eriksson is also Swedish;

So let's stick this in here!!!

A poor connection is better than none at all .... or Guilt by near miss or ASS-ociation is good enough for some...

BTW, nobody likes to comment about the GREATER THAN 100% of RAND-CAM stock that was distributed!!! It's a little inconvenient that NOBODY JUICY may own any of it!!!

It's also really wonderful that nobody can get anything on this other than that somebody stuck Watchtower's name (authorization of uncertain pedigree) in the middle of some paperwork!!!

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit