Had the C.O visit this week...went out on service and Wow

by MrsR-Awaken 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• MrsR-Awaken
    MrsR-Awaken

@LisaRose

He smiled all week...it was creepy... he just kept the smile on for everything 😖 he don't look like a grumpy CO u tend to see. In fact this guy is in his 30's.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Fortunately, a few naive people in countries with internet will be currently deluded for a long time by the preaching work. Perhaps some persons will be deluded for some days by a private Bible study. However, after talking about the blood ban, and other Watchtower's bans, the student will do a research in internet and he or she will be surprised with the Watchtower scandals. So, the initial seduction will not produce a strong effect, unless the preacher be a beautiful girl, so the worldly student becomes permanently exited.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He says that just like a patient is gonna have heart surgery he is injected with anesthesia to prepare him for surgery we got to do the same to the householder so he/she can hear what we got to say...

.............Image result for delusional

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

The CO's like to think of themselves as religious executives who answer to the chairman.

It's not surprising that this moron would use an illustration like this. He should have just cut to the chase and told you guys to distract the householder while your partner covertly but discreetly flung the magazines into the home. I can almost see him saying: "Let those bitches fly!"

On a personal note, our recent visit had our CO saying he was disappointed in our lack of zeal for placing more magazines. There were just too many magazines left over!! In my mind I was thinking yeah, people already have enough bullsh** I don't think they need any more.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    Has anyone tried printing and distributing the pamphlet from JWFacts.com out in serve us? I told the wife that that's the only thing that will get me back out doing that but then again, staying home on a Saturday morning is even more appealing.
  • MrsR-Awaken
    MrsR-Awaken

@Darkknight757

Thats not a bad idea that pamphlet sure is interesting but then again I tell my husband I hate service let's just stay like regular people and sleep in and I'll get up make us some pancakes with eggs and bacon and just enjoy Saturday, who gets up early to get dressed and start bothering people at their doors (Jdubs do)...I DREAD that so much. Hopefully the day will come when my husband and I will be able to enjoy a weekend like any regular person.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

MrsR-Awaken

I hope you get to enjoy true weekends soon. It truly is a pleasure enjoying the weekends like a normal person.

"our recent visit had our CO saying he was disappointed in our lack of zeal for placing more magazines. "

You can NEVER do anything right according to the JW cult. Enough is never enough! I remember hearing, "if you go out in field service for 2 hours, can you do 2 and a half hours. If you can do 2 and a half hours, could you do 3?" Ugh!!!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

@toesup

You can NEVER do anything right according to the JW cult. Enough is never enough! I remember hearing, "if you go out in field service for 2 hours, can you do 2 and a half hours. If you can do 2 and a half hours, could you do 3?" Ugh!!!

Thats funny. The brothers at our hall tries similar tactics. Ours is the lowest per hour average in the circuit so the C.O. just loves us!(sarcasm)

Anyways the remedy was to make the afternoon field service group meet at 1pm instead of 12:30. This was supposed to impel the friends to stay out an extra half hour. Instead, people still quit at noon and now nobody shows for afternoon service.LOL!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit