by neat blue dog 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

LV101

I do that as well, take care.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Anony Mous

In the US only 48000 people have died from COVID under the age of 50 in the last 2 years. The majority of people that died were elderly or had other underlying conditions. More people died in car accidents and overdoses in that age bracket, actually the increased amount of overdoses (more than 20000 MORE overdoses in 2020 vs 2019 and it looks like 2021 will be even worse with it probably topping more than 100,000 overdoses totally) which would outstrip the younger people dying from COVID since 2020.

I really appreciate all the stats you bring out. It paints a pretty good image in my mind of exactly what is going on.

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

Anony Mous - Since 2019 this type of heart disease has increased by nearly 3M deaths annually, now outstripping the previous leaders neonatal and lower respiratory conditions (poverty-related issues). So our lockdowns and related issues (worldwide economic shortages) has killed nearly 3 times more people than COVID.

Incredible. On a daily basis, heart disease was already double the amount of covid-related deaths, followed by cancer, still ahead of the covid tally. I believe other physical complications than what you mentioned, specifically from the ingredients in the vaccine, will also probably cause these two to soar over the next few years. And one of the two, heart disease or cancer may eventually take down the aging GB members. The vaccine is like a band aid that won't stick.

I've had covid and am in my 60's. I have no underlying health problems, but it took a month to get over the severe fatigue. I have a 40 year-old niece who is very overweight and diabetic, and had covid for three days. Nothing seems to really makes sense in how this disease works, but I'm glad to have received natural immunity. And...I'm still taking quercetin with everything else, which I have for years.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@konagirl: good to hear you got through it. At some age it is important that you have the option to get vaccinated. I am vaccinated because we work with COVID where I work (animal and human research).

Actually I have some really interesting stats on the impact of vaccinations, masks and natural immunity on the spread in the local population, we are currently embargoed from publishing by the NIH (we’ve had this data for months) and they won’t tell us why, just that from up high they’re being told that we can’t release and then they say some bullshit reason like the swabs we used weren’t pre-approved by the FDA for research purposes etc.

We are fighting hard to get publicly released data, there is some really good data coming from John Hopkins and other places, there are therapeutics now that are more effective than the vaccine, this pandemic is over for all intents and purposes.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Konagirl

I've had covid and am in my 60's. I have no underlying health problems, but it took a month to get over the severe fatigue. I have a 40 year-old niece who is very overweight and diabetic, and had covid for three days. Nothing seems to really makes sense in how this disease works, but I'm glad to have received natural immunity

Kg you are correct regarding the fact that nothing makes sense regarding this virus. One of my workers just got Covid AGAIN for the second time. He had natural immunity. Both times he just got a slight fever and a little weak. He is young, early 30s and in good physical health.

The best we can do is stay as healthy as possible, use common sense regarding large crowds, and keep plugging away.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

He said that 25,658 have died from Covid. Is that worldwide? That is 3.2% of the 800,000 that have died. But 25K is a high number. I would expect that the JWs to have no deaths because they are following the government protocols and doing all of the safety stuff

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Old people dying from disease is a fact of life, young people are getting killed by the government en masse.

Pretty much anyone who has been paying attention for the last couple decades understands that this is what the agenda was all about. The "magicians" have kept the people so focused on what their right hand is doing that nearly all have not seen what their left hand is doing.

Did you have the chance to ask your pimi buddy why Jehovah’s witnesses switched from being anti vaxxers up until the 1950s? and now they are pro vax?

No, I just mentally gritted my teeth and bit my tongue. I didn't want to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Rattigan 350 your figures are way off. It's 8.5 million that's .03 that died. But still the mortality rate is above the average.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

According to a study done by Columbia University, approximately 400,000 in the USA have succumbed to vaccine. That would be about right. I see a similar picture in my part of the world. VAERS underreporting about 20 times. Interestingly, I got it off Twitter. Would have thought they factchecked and censored it. Wonder how many Witnesses died from it?

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/1472363140784472068?cxt=HBwWiICyrbie8e4oAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/4968311/

https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/12/18/vaers-summary-for-covid-19-vaccines-through-12-10-2021/

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    He said that 25,658 have died from Covid. Is that worldwide? That is 3.2% of the 800,000 that have died.

The 25K dead JWs are the worldwide figures.

Worldwide, the number of deaths attributed to COVID is ~5.4 million. 805,000 is the amount for the US only.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit