GB 2021 Update #10 - "get vaccinated"

by neat blue dog 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

AM the Turd comes the closest to just coming right out and telling JWs they have to do it. He says, 'there's no need to worry, just keep doing what works: wear masks, wash your hands and get vaccinated when possible'. The busybodies are going to be even more insufferable now than they have been. They're emboldened, because the vaccine is now official doctrine.

• alanv
    alanv

Considering how many lives it has saved, its good if the organisation highly recommend it. My idiot JW elder son, has been in complete isolation since march 2020 with his wife and my grandson. The boy is 14 months old and has never been in the company of anyone else, including me.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Agree about the isolation part, it's terrible what's being done especially to kids, in that area.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Keep doing what does not work. Masks do nothing to prevent hand-to-eye transmission. (And little to slow transmission through breathing.) Washing hands is a good idea, and that is especially if you are working where you handle ready to eat food or dishes. (But it will not solve this virus.) And vaccines are the worst thing you can do--people can and do get sick with coronavirus after being fully vaccinated, and get it again later.

Now, this is one more thing I refuse to do for the washtowel. Obviously, they do not believe in the Amazon "shot" (which is going online to get a bottle--or more than one--of quercetin and take that regularly). And that's the only "shot" I am getting--with the virus going around at work among those getting regular vaccines but those with no vaccination getting bee-sting sized sicknesses (if that), this Amazon "shot" is good enough for me.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Now that video story he told about the sister getting vaccinated was totally fabricated!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Anyone who believes the experimental jabs that were rushed through to the public are “safe and effective” needs to bone up on the standard operating procedures of approving vaccines. There is absolutely no way of knowing the long term effects of these medical treatments. The long term studies were simply never done. That is a fact.

To claim they saved lives and therefore are a good thing for any religion to push on their members is a very simplistic, low resolution viewpoint.

When damages from the Jabs continue to gain coverage, as they will, and honest debate gains coverage, as it will, who will assume liability for the irreversible damages caused to many by these medical procedures given emergency use authorization? Keep in mind that Big Pharma has members on the Boards of the Main Stream Media and a close partner of Faucci is on record stating the need to use the Media to induce fear so that the Public would accept these new treatments that will make Big Pharma billions and billions and billions of dollars.

The jabs are not a miracle product that saved humanity, they are an experimental medical procedure that has real risks. No Religious group should pressure or coerce their members to accept or deny any medical procedure. Medical procedures are a personal choice that should only take place with informed consent.

DD

• hoser
    hoser

One of the things that bothers me about the response to this health crisis by public health authorities and is their attitude that taking a vaccine is the only solution. I am by no means an anti vaxxer but there is more to this pandemic than disease. I’ve been watching this unfold on the mainstream media for the last 2 years and not once have I seen a public health official promote public health. Things to help you survive COVID like eating well, taking vitamins, quitting smoking and drinking booze in moderation, getting adequate rest and doing your best to stay in good mental and physical health should be promoted but are not. To me it seems as if the governments are owned by big pharma.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Bidens mandate for big companies is back today. WT is a big company. Also they are in NY with that imoressing them on laws.

I dont think they have ever done a rxperience that was true.

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

Emergency Authorization of vaccines means you cant sue anyone for injury

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I happened to stop in a business locally that is owned by a 100% PIMI fellow. He went on and on about how, "Gee-HO'-Vuh helped men to make the "vaccine", and that Gee-HO'-Vuh would NEVER have allowed a shot that would harm his people to be created. So of course when 99% of the Warwick compound is "vaccinated" with NO harmful results (that anyone would ever be allowed to know about) that proves that the shot is GOOD!" Then he spouted off about the "instructions that do not seem logical that must be followed." He said he believes that it will not be long before the Borganization tells members, "Either get the shot and live, or don't get it and die."

Better it is to die FREE then it is to live as a slave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit