GB 2021 Update #10 - "get vaccinated"

by neat blue dog 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Omg how does a nut like that function in society?

• titch
    titch

Greetings To Everyone: On a related side-note....Some of you might be familiar with a TV Evangelistic network, known as Daystar. (Here in Southern California, it is aired on Channel 50.3.) That network was started by Marcus and Joni Lamb; and, for the past year or so, they have become a very vocal anti-vaccination "spokesperson." I will sometimes surf through the TV stations, and watch this channel, but for only a few minutes. Well, last night, I came across it, and it was airing a special presentation, entitled "Marcus Lamb Memorial Service." Huh? What's up with that? I wondered. Yep, they were having a "memorial service" for none other than Marcus Lamb. So, I did some Internet research this morning, and found out that Mr. Marcus Lamb passed away from complications of...well, you guessed it...COVID-19. In late November. Now, Mr. Lamb had some underlying health issues, such as diabetes. And, he was, age-wise, north of 60. (He was 64) And, he refused to get any vaccination. So, when he contracted COVID, he had those underlying health conditions that might have contributed to his demise. But, what I found to be ironic is that here was a TV Evangelist, who was actively "preaching" against the COVID vaccinations, on his TV network, and what does he demise from? That's right...COVID-19. What was further interesting, is that when he went into a hospital for treatment, his son, Jonathan Lamb, made the statement, that it was "the enemy" who had brought the COVID virus upon his father. (Oh, yeah, "the enemy", eh? Satan, perhaps?) Now, by writing this, I am NOT trying to convince anyone as to whether they should or should not, get a vaccination shot. It's your own decision. But, still, the irony of the issue is there, in the form of Mr. Marcus Lamb and his circumstances. Best Regards......Titch.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@titch: there is a lot of irony in the media quoting single instances, when the states and countries with the strictest lockdowns have suffered the most deaths.

In the top 10 states in the US, 2 are red, the rest is blue.

In the UK the NHS just gave out a statistic that currently 48% of the excess death this year is attributed COVID-measure related issues such as suicide, ischemic heart disease, stroke and other lockdown-related issues. This type of heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide is primarily caused by anxiety, stress and depression together with a reduction in mobility and healthy lifestyle.

Since 2019 this type of heart disease has increased by nearly 3M deaths annually, now outstripping the previous leaders neonatal and lower respiratory conditions (poverty-related issues). So our lockdowns and related issues (worldwide economic shortages) has killed nearly 3 times more people than COVID.

In the US only 48000 people have died from COVID under the age of 50 in the last 2 years. The majority of people that died were elderly or had other underlying conditions. More people died in car accidents and overdoses in that age bracket, actually the increased amount of overdoses (more than 20000 MORE overdoses in 2020 vs 2019 and it looks like 2021 will be even worse with it probably topping more than 100,000 overdoses totally) which would outstrip the younger people dying from COVID since 2020.

Old people dying from disease is a fact of life, young people are getting killed by the government en masse.

At this point Alec Baldwin has killed more people in the US than the Omicron variant. There is only 1 known death from Omicron and it seems even that case in the UK is disputed as to its accuracy.

• hoser
    hoser
    FedUpJW

Did you have the chance to ask your pimi buddy why Jehovah’s witnesses switched from being anti vaxxers up until the 1950s? and now they are pro vax?

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Apparently the wt Hass in this case decided to trust science. I worry about the anti vaxers on this board who do realize germ theory was proved 150 years ago. Like evolution but of course the WT can partition science it seems.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

HowTheBibleWasCreated:

It's apparent you only have a superficial understanding of what the vaccine is, somehow conflating it with acknowledging the existence of germs. In fact, up until this year it couldn't rightfully be called a vaccine (Miriam Webster had to change their definition to fit it.) I'm not saying it's dangerous, but there are valid concerns that "the experts" (really only a select few that are allowed to give their opinions) cannot answer outside of blanket, unwarranted reassurances.

• LV101
    LV101

Germ theory is being questioned like viruses by some scientists/doctors - I'm as confused as anyone but I'll jot down links next time I come across them. Gov't/military experiments have been done going back many yrs. Big pharma/cabal control big pharma, media, politics, and med schools told what curriculums to follow.

One name I recall re/viruses is Dr. Stefan Lanka - there are others.

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

So, so many thoughtful observations here. Thank you.

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

Data dog, Neat Blue coloured Dog, Hoser, NW, Road to... Fed Up etc

True. Thoughtful and simply stated!

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

Oh, and Titch. I agree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit