WT Says Don't Contract with False Religion, But Does Just That

by Sea Breeze 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Zactly Stan😂

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

There is some sort of weird continuity when one cult sells their building to another cult. It's like, "Yeah we failed. All our members waiting on the generation of 1914 to expire, expired. Maybe you can do better. Here's the keys".

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Typical ! Don`t do what we do do as we say .

As others have said before, with WT follow the money ,That`s really all their interested in.

• hoser
    hoser

Painting a church=disfellowshipping

Selling a Kingdom Hall to a church=Evidence of Jehovah’s direction

Seeing through the Jehovah’s Witness Bullshit=priceless

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

So much for the typical funeral parlor decorations and color scheme that Jehovah used to like . I notice that the JW's did leave some of their tracts in the pockets behind each seat before they left .

Anyway...a good JW would have no problem coming up with any number of rationalizations as to why this is not only ok but is Jehovah's will. They could one day rationalize using the mostly idle JW printing facilities to print up the religious literature of other religions for them and make it look like it was Jehovah's direction.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Good one, hoser😀

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

That op image of how a previous Kingdom Hall is now being used by a nemesis of WT/JWs is very telling. There have been too many other sales of KHs to other religious groups...sales of this sort are not going to age very well.

How does a KH when 1st built get dedicated to 'Jehovah' & then one day end up in the hands of the arch enemy Satan. I've also heard of Assembly Halls that were dedicated to 'Jehovah' then later sold to mega churches.

I guess WT can give a rat's ass how 'Jehovah' feels about how the Faithful Steward is handling the Lord's belongings.🤣🤣🤣

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...there's got to be somewhere in the U.S., U.K. or else where in the world where a once dedicated Kingdom Hall is now being used as a brothel...cathouse...whorehouse!

Inquiring minds want to know!🤣

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

@ JW Gone Bad,

That is a good point I previously missed., The KH was originally "Dedicated to Jehovah". Then, they willingly sold it to a Satanic New Age Church for hard cash.

When the Israelites dedicated their temple to God, it was permanent. That is what dedication means. They never offered it to Molech if attendance got low, because it was dedicated to Jehovah. How can the WT sell for cash a building "dedicated to Jehovah" unless they reneged on their dedication pledge? Would people have donated their money and labor to get it built if they would have been told that the "dedication" was only temporary?

I guess it was only dedicated in the good times but not the bad.

Once again, this is a prime example of the WT making up rules as they go along that benefits their money-grubbing corporation, but not the regular folks.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

JWS are very paganish and immoral when it comes to money and acquiring it.

Dedicating a building to Jehovah (Kingdom Hall ) then selling off to Satan's false religion has got to make Jehovah weep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit