This is a picture of my son

by kenpodragon 20 Replies latest jw friends

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Thanks everyone!!!!

He was born 11/30/03 and he has been the most special thing in my life ever since. This picture is about a month old, but he looks about the same. Although he has a little thicker hair now and trying to walk. It is a blast being a parent!!!!

My thought

Dragon

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ahhh, what a cutie!

I'm sure you'll understand what I mean (with me at 51) that: I'm very very glad that he's yours, and not mine! LOL

btw, welcome back, kenpo. Your posts are always thought-provoking, and I welcome them.

Craig

• Dansk
    Dansk
    He was born 11/30/03

Wow, Kenpo, he IS special

Seriously, though, he is a little belter (that's British for wonderful) and I wish you all the loving years in the world with him. I'd give anything to be able to have my children back at that age knowing what I know now, so that I could have them free of any Borg-like influence; that they wouldn't be conditioned with so much garbage.

Make the most of it. Do as much as you can together. Teach him to believe in nothing but to examine everything. But most of all shower him with love.

Dansk

• wednesday
    wednesday

welcome back. I have missed your "my thought". the baby is a real cutie.

wednesday

• Shakita
    Shakita

What a gorgeous baby! You guys must be so proud! Guess you have been more than just a little busy lately, huh? Congratulations to both you and your wife.

I missed your posts, kenpodragon, hope you stick around and post some more.

Mrs. Shakita

• JT
    JT

He looks like he has just been told by his dad:

"Son, NO MORE MEETINGS"

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Aaaaawwwwwwww....what a cutie pie! Makes me want another one of those little things ( I'm sure hubby feels differently, lol ). Congrats to you and your wife.

I was wondering what happened to you. I hope you will start posting again.

Take care!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well as you know I am 76--I would love to kidnap him-He is adorable.. What did you name him? How big was he???? How can anyone not believe in GOD after such a WONDERFUL gift. Looks like you had a stirling quiver friend....It produced GOLD!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Kenpo,

So glad you're back! We missed your stories. And what a handsome little fella you have there. Congratulations to you and the wife.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Good hearing from you. Hey, your son's birthday is the same as my son, only twenty-seven years difference. He is adorable, but all kids are.

Although I'm weaning myself slowly from these forums, hope you stay around for awhile.

Take Care,

Granny Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit