Update on my Heart condition

by wednesday 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Dear Wednesday, So sorry to hear of your heart problems. If I may I would like to suggest meditation. It may sound at first not so important. But silent and aware consciousness -- resting in stillness -- is the most divine elixir.

• wednesday
    wednesday

BT,

hypertension is called the "silent killer", b/c there are very few signs. I never got a headache from hypertension. I was having chest pains, but they turned out to be related to bile gastritis. I was having a lot of swelling in my feet and ankles , which could be a signal, but not always. I had no idea until last year i had hypertension. Now it has caused thickening of my heart in one area, which makes the heart stiff, and makes it harder for it to pump blood through it. Doc says i have had hypertension for some time, and by letting it go untreated, it has caused some damage to heart. But in my case, it is mild. Now i have to just keep my b/p down and change diet, and start moving a bit more.

This is not going to be fun, my fav foods are mexican hot and spicy.

But at least it was not blocked cornary artieries. That would have been very bad, and would have maybe meant a bypass.

weds

• shera
    shera

((((((((((((((Wednesday))))))))))))))

Good to hear things can be better with this.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Best wishes, Wednesday.

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit