Gerrit Losch Hypocritical: "Let Your Light Shine" Talk Given After His Refusal To Let His Light Shine Before Caesar In A Court Room

by Brokeback Watchtower 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• possum
    possum
    New International Version

"Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you".

Isn't it wonderful how the governing body is happy to throw "publishers" under the bus so they can rejoice when persecuted

eg, conscientious objectors, no blood, malawi, concentration camp victims, the Australian elders who where so shamefully shown up as spineless, uneducated and inept ,women victims of domestic violence forced to stayin extremely damaging and abusive situations because "they may win their husbands without a word" (if they survive) ect, ect

English Standard Version
    I will also speak of your testimonies before kings and shall not be put to shame,

If Gerrit Lösch truly believes this shit why isn't he happy and eager to provide testimonies before kings/judges...instead of hiding under MOTHERS skirts?

• possum
    possum

Brokeback Watchtower/Simon

sorry about all the yellow got a bit carried away makes me so angry!

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Oubliette:

Anyway can this be enlarged?? I tried but it would not work for me

Thanks

TL123

• possum
    possum
    Oubliette: ditto can't read it. thanks
  • Oubliette
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

Gerrit Losch is the biggest pile of excrement/feces/s**t ever produced by another human. And just in case one of your cronies trolls this site. Here it is in your native tongue:

Gerrit du scheiße sind und Ihr Tag wird kommen . Sie können , dass an die Bank zu nehmen. Du Heuchler.

• possum
    possum
    Oubliette
    Thank you good copy
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Possum: If Gerrit Lösch truly believes this shit why isn't he happy and eager to provide testimonies before kings/judges ... instead of hiding under MOTHERS skirts?

Because he is a coward.

And you are most welcome for the link to the documents!

• smiddy
    smiddy

What am I missing here ,Shouldn`t / couldn`t G.L. be prosecuted for not obeying a court order ?

Or was that court case nothing more than a paper tiger exercise that had no teeth .and was just a showpiece to be seen as seeming to do the right thing ,without actually doing anything.

smiddy

• cha ching
    cha ching

Trey Bundy, an investigative reporter from Reveal News, wrote:

https://www.revealnews.org/article/jehovahs-witnesses-can-hide-the-truth-in-court-to-protect-religion/

Watchtower’s actions or omissions were ‘reprehensible,’ ” she wrote in her decision.

She also dismissed Lösch’s declaration that he, as a Governing Body member, had no power over the Watchtower.

“The award of punitive damages against them will hopefully send a message to Watchtower and its managing agents, the governing body of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, that their handling of sex abuse cases within their congregation was absolutely reckless,” she wrote.

Lewis awarded Lopez $13.5 million.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit