Dr. Phil -- an idea for his show -- need your help!

by cruzanheart 17 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Great idea!

Personally, I hate the show, but would obviously watch that one! Religions that killl.... interesting!

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

Good luck!!! I remember reading somewhere that one of the few subjects Dr. Phil won't touch is religion because it's so 'subjective'...I had written to him ages ago, many times, about help in letting go of the family that was shunning me. I even wanted to be part of his Get Real program that he did on Oprah, alas no response.

I don't think it's an area he is willing to get into :( But if he would, I'd LOVE to hear what he'd say to these people! I know what I've heard him say to people who were shunned by their families because they were gay...if he's willing to talk about that I don't see why he won't take on religion!

essie

~dr.phil fanatic

• TR
    TR

I would like to approach Dr. Laura because of her fierce stance on protecting children, but she's so pro-religion it kills me.

But, yeah, I'd like to see Dr. Phil kick some ass on this one.

TR

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Nina! I'll send an email, I think its good to do whatever it is we can to kick them in the behind....BTW, I thought this was a thread about Big T and his lack of oral stimulation...*LOL*

V.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Super Idea, and I did. Cross your fingers and let's hope!

• Dansk
    Dansk

I've just sent my e-mail - but had to cut it down as the site restricts one's posting to under 2000 characters!

I was hoping to give him my life story

OK, if we all post he's got to take it seriously (after all, we're his viewers!).

All the best everyone,

Dansk

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Go Nina...Go Nina....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Great idea sweetie. The more I think about it, the more I think you might want to go ahead and send it to Oprah.

I thought this was a thread about Big T and his lack of oral stimulation..

That's okay Valis, your phone wife is coming along quite nicely in that area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit