UFO's might be real.and what does it mean if they are?

by atomant 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant
    For some reason this subject has not received much attention over the years which surprises me.Theres many conspiracy theories floating around on the internet and lve done my fair share of due diligence on the matter.The school is still out on this one.l find it very hard to believe humans are the only intelligent beings out there.Has anyone on this forum ever seen a ufo or experienced a close encounter?
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Yes, but I think it was just a demon.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Never experienced a close encounter. I do believe in the possibility of alien life on other worlds.

The problem is that so far life is very rare and takes many conditions for it to survive based upon at least the life on this planet. Due to the silence in the universe (yes I know only a fraction of our own galaxy has been scanned by SETI) I have a feeling if there is life out there, it probably isn't advanced.

If there was some break through in abiogenesis then I would be more open up to the idea of UFOs and such.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Unidentified Flying Objects are real. Does that mean aliens? That's another story entirely.

If other races are visiting Earth, why? What are they doing for us?

Nothing, as far as I can tell. Maybe they are hanging out with Jesus, watching us all die?

DD

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

We in the US are hoping the mother ship returns to take back Trump before November. 🚀

My dad who was a very serious and level headed person swore he saw one from our back porch. This was in the early 60's when the space program was taking off, so who knows, could have been some test aircraft we weren't familiar with.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Why we should be the only ones in the universe?
  • elbib
    elbib

The very fact that life exists in one part of the universe should necessarily mean that life could be found in other parts too, and there are many universes too.

opusdei1972's question is very relevant!
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I've seen UFO's on several occasions. Even so, it doesn't mean that beings from another planet or dimension were piloting these vehicles.

DD

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

if were here, there are others....

if the universe is moving away from itself, as when a bomb explodes, then if we were visited by someone, it was probably accidental, and chances are we will never see them again. we don't know if there are beings who were on planets before earth formed, and those may be millions of years ahead of us in technology. if there are any exploration equipment like ours, or manned ships, they might be truly lost in space. lol

I find it quite fascinating that mankind has seen what it has so far.

ancient aliens was such a fun show to watch, gives us lots to think about,lol

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    For some reason this subject has not received much attention over the years which surprises me.Theres many conspiracy theories floating around on the internet and lve done my fair share of due diligence on the matter.The school is still out on this one.l find it very hard to believe humans are the only intelligent beings out there.

Really? Ever heard of SETI?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit