Anthony Morris wants to help inactive ones return to Jehovah

by RULES & REGULATIONS 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

As if the r&f JW can distinguish between an inactive JW and an apostate ?

The trouble is if they send you a letter they wont give you their name and address or contact number all they do is refer you to either the local KH or JW.Org ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Anthony Morris wants to help inactive ones return to Jehovah.

Is the booze money running out for the drunken sots over there in America?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Smiddy The trouble is if they send you a letter they wont give you their name and address or contact number all they do is refer you to either the local KH

Not always Smiddy! I was surprised to get one with a full name and address attached just over a year ago!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    How can each congregation member do their part? Call inactive ones by phone, send letters and text them during this pandemic!

Oof. That's going to ruin the day for a lot of people.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

They have made these comments before , even charged elders with contacting the inactive.

I am still waiting, nobody ever called me. The local congregation know me well enough, I used to attend often and chat and exchange banter with the elders . They have never shown any interest in getting me back so I won’t hold my breath now.

• Mum
    Mum

Unfortunately, some (many?) who have left still think JW's have "the truth." I thought this myself until I was persuaded to attend an elders' meeting. They convinced me by their attitude that God had nothing to do with any of it, not a loving God anyway. They were horse's asses, but after that meeting I was FREE mentally and otherwise.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    How can each congregation member do their part? Call inactive ones by phone, send letters and text them during this pandemic!

Here's how I hear that -

"How can each congregation member do their part? Call, send letters, or text your friends and family who you have been shunning as we told you to treat inactive ones as disassociated ones."

So, don't call me because you love me. Call me because Tony Morris III has given you a temporary "Get out of a Judicial Committee" card making it alright to speak to me.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

In my in Jw family, it's return to Geehovah ( the Organization) or we will soft shun you. Okay, go ahead, soft shun. I'm not going to be ruled by 8 delusional clowns in NewYork.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

What makes them think that being inactive in the field service or not watching or being at meetings means they are away from Jehovah?

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Tony and the 7 others the donations $ are low. They are pulling out the stops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit