Anthony Morris wants to help inactive ones return to Jehovah

by RULES & REGULATIONS 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

1. JW Broadcasting
    2. News and Announcements

2021 Governing Body Update #10

Help inactive ones: Anthony Morris wants to help inactive ones return to Jehovah. How can each congregation member do their part? Call inactive ones by phone, send letters and text them during this pandemic!

He goes on to say that many inactive have begun associating with us again during the pandemic. Some inactive ones who haven't returned are praying to Jehovah to ''search for me.'' Mr. Morris reads Psalm 119:176... I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.

I think Anthony Morris and the Governing Body just want to drum up the preaching work, since there is no house to house field service. What a great way to excite members, telling them that inactive are coming back to zoom meetings. Mr. Morris even suggests that the inactive ones are even praying to Jehovah, because they are lost sheep and haven't forgotten what it means to serve Jehovah. One Circuit Overseer in the United States reported that 76 individuals in his circuit have been re-activated.

If you are inactive like myself, expect a phone call, a letter or a text from a Jehovah's Witness family member or friend. They will be calling, not out of concern for your well being, but they will be calling because Mr. Anthony Morris said so in his 2021 Governing Body update!

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

How ironic since he was the impetus for me finally cutting the cord

When that asshat said that if someone had a problem with what he was saying to take it up with jesus i simply could stand no more from that cunt and never came back.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

The true numbers show decrease. More people are leaving. Tony the Turd is trying to change that he misses the cash flow.

• carla
    carla

Ok, as a non never been jw I either find this really creepy or amusing, I can't decide which- "...76 individuals in his circuit have been re-activated". I kind of have science fiction vibe going in my head

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Carla- I can get the creepy science fiction vibe but for real it's all made up up in their delusional minds. The whole thing is bull no matter how they paint and wax it.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    The true numbers show decrease. More people are leaving.

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/statistics.php

In the 10 years from 2011 to 2020 there were 2,721,457 baptisms, yet the increase in average publishers was only 1,199,255. This shows 1,522,202 stopped publishing. Even accounting for the average death rate, over 1 million Witnesses left in a 10 year period.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

One Circuit Overseer in the United States reported that 76 individuals in his circuit have been re-activated.

And 40,000 have become PIMO

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.

So the Bible says those words, and and yet JW's will by their actions say, "They are lost cause's, not simply a lost sheep. They do not serve God, or listen and obey the governing body. They have forgotten God's commands. Let's soft shun them!"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have been expecting, and continue to expect, serious problems with being forcibly dragged back to the boasting sessions when they open back up. They could easily take my baptism as a legally binding contract to serve this abomination of a god they have, unconditionally, forever--and drag me to the nearest walmart for my coronavirus shots that I do not want (using this contract to enforce it). And once I am deemed "fully vaccinated", it is back to forced boasting sessions and field circus. They know that they can get away with it--all items they find that would disqualify me do no good if they are forcibly thrown away or deleted from all devices. (Aside fornication, which would have been impossible to place in the dumpster or ignore, had I been given said opportunity.)

If they see no risk of inviting Demons into the congregation, they see no risk against forcing me back under the pretense of my baptism being a legally binding contract. And they wonder why I want this coronavirus, which is the wimpiest "disease" on the planet, to continue? At least I will not be forced to spread an even worse pandemic.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

He means return to the watchtower. Maybe the whole organization should return to Jehovah, if ever there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit